for Archive Rejects

8/26/2016 c66 1Bobboky
Cool
8/25/2016 c66 astral trinity
Damn harry can't catch a break. Hmm he really needs to learn mind trick for situations likt that. can't wait for the whole fanfic. Thanks for this.
8/25/2016 c66 3WhiteElfElder
Who arranged this and the frame-up to go with it?
9/3/2015 c65 25XxSanitariumxX
Okay, so aside from the Aparoids, I really liked everything about this. It's a good underdog story. Maybe tweak the dino planet thing or simplify it by letting Fox have a gun instead of a stick. The Aparoids though... is very unnecessary. It just complicates the story and emasculates the Aparoids. They're supposed to be a powerful and unbeatable race of aliens bent on galactic assimilation. In canon, just one of them wiped out an entire Cornerian fleet alone. I also take issue with Krystal being the only Cerinian left, but that's just my own personal hangup. Maybe Ghost Company is too much as well, as Andross takes over most of the Lylat without them in the games.
2/10/2015 c64 Oh I am Slain
Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
Vader: No, I am your father...'s clone!
1/3/2015 c38 45Dante 101
Hmm... this looks like a promising story.
11/5/2014 c61 Oh I am Slain
Interesting premise, though many elements seem a bit forced/artificial. Maybe it's simply difficult to do a 'Harry Potter with Force Powers' story? It's easy to feel the need to bring in various Star Wars elements, but they don't seem to mesh well with both the tone and the magic of the Harry Potter series.
7/9/2014 c10 7moon so bright
This is an awesome story concept.
7/5/2014 c29 4afred
I love the dawn of the Jedi reference you pay attention to the little details and I like that
6/8/2014 c59 3WhiteElfElder
Interesting idea for a story, hopefully someone fluent in both verses will pick it up and flush it out.
5/20/2014 c58 WhiteElfElder
All it takes for one person to dominate is for others to sit and do nothing.
5/18/2014 c46 InflatedChimp
I was on the fence for this until those last two lines, now I'm very interested :p
5/18/2014 c45 InflatedChimp
I'm thinking this'll be my next vote on the poll, though you haven't fleshed it out I find myself really interested in this :)
5/18/2014 c44 InflatedChimp
Nothing like any Naruto Fairy Tail crossovers that I've read before. So maybe a yes vote, definitely want to read this though I hope you include the demons from Fairy Tail :)
5/18/2014 c43 InflatedChimp
First scene but not first chapter right!
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »