for Archive Rejects

5/15/2014 c12 InflatedChimp
I'd definitely read this one if you write it but I think that the memory wipe is unnecessary, I can't see where you are going with this. If its ensuring that he hapless knowledge about the wizarding world you could just make it so that he was never taught about it, all he knows is what he has overheard.
5/15/2014 c11 InflatedChimp
This is one of the types of stories that I love, Naruto isn't a Shinobi but still kicks everyone's ass and without going missing-inn.
5/15/2014 c10 InflatedChimp
Na, just don't like this one :p
5/15/2014 c9 InflatedChimp
If this story is written the first two time travels shouldn't be as rushed as you've made them here, perhaps they should be their own story with the third journey the sequel, hell you could easily get a trilogy if you ended the story where you have done so.
5/15/2014 c8 InflatedChimp
Well this is a crossover that I never would have normally even considered but this actually seems pretty interesting, the only thing I don't like is that Harry is 3 years younger than the others.
I think a chaotic Britain with Voldemort not back (I'm among those who think that Dumbledore tailored the tasks to Harry and CO.) And Hermione dead with Draco running around like he owns the place.
I think that at least the Ragnarok arc should be included into the story.
So yeah I really wana see this story done :p
5/15/2014 c7 InflatedChimp
I don't read or watch GUNDAM so no review for last chapter. Like I said previously I'm not a huge fan of Avatar, I do like the world and the series as a whole, just not the main character :p
If this story would result in a more mature Aang from fairly early on I think that this could be a good story :)
5/15/2014 c5 InflatedChimp
I think that I read this one as well but I'm a little unsure as to what direction you would taking this.
5/15/2014 c4 InflatedChimp
I'm not a huge fan of Avatar as I really don't like Aang very much nor do I like Jakarta, but if this is an OOC Aang and the idea itself is interesting, that said? I don't think I want you to spend time writing this. If you do though I will give it a read
5/15/2014 c3 InflatedChimp
I really want to read this one!
5/15/2014 c2 InflatedChimp
Again this is an interesting idea and I think that I'd like to read it :)
5/15/2014 c1 InflatedChimp
Other than killing off my favourite character early on this is an interesting idea :)
5/13/2014 c57 10Wonderbee31
Hmm, an interesting opening indeed, and would be something to see how Harry and Dudley handle their new found freedom from this point on.
5/13/2014 c57 Oh I am Slain
This is a fun premise, and well-executed thus far.
5/3/2014 c33 89Crossoverpairinglover
I think this would be an interesting idea, though I have my own ideas for Rosario stories if I ever go there; stories involving monster hunting and tsukune's family, though they come out differently with ideas like Inner Tsukune and Tsukune Ados and Tsukune Atres.
2/27/2014 c55 8Thozmp Corris
This does make me wonder if those like Pein, Madara(sp?) and the like unite with the native forces as well?
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »