for Archive Rejects

10/6/2013 c47 19M2J MandalorianJedi
I can imagine a scene like this:

Cedric: You ignored the rules of engagement! In a fair fight, I'd kill you!

Harry: That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, now is it?
10/5/2013 c48 Koroby
For a second there, I thought this was going to become a cross over with One Piece, and have an Immortal Pirate Harry sailing the sea with an ever changing crew.
10/2/2013 c47 Ranmaleopard
I would love to see this as a full fanfic please continue!
10/2/2013 c47 29SulliMike23
Just out of curiosity, why do you always insist Harry gets paired with Fleur? Not all of us are a fan of that particular pairing.
10/2/2013 c47 Miner603
Sounds like a barrel of monkeys. I hope that whoever continues it does it justice.
9/27/2013 c46 SmacksKiller
Not impressed with this idea. Harry is way too old for the Council to approve training him and you'd have to be a lot clearer on the difference between magic and the Force and why Earth has so many Force-potential compared to other planets.
9/26/2013 c46 1The 17th Immortal
Palpatine'd be a fool to even try – Dark Side or Dark Magic, one of the central characteristics of such people is that they _do not like to share_. The only question left after that, is whether or not Force powers and/or a lightsaber can block or deflect a Killing Curse.
9/10/2013 c44 Hero Entertainment
Wow, this sounds amazing. You've perfectly integrated the Naruto-verse into Fairy Tail. Oh, the possibilities! It would be nice if this came to fruition.
8/11/2013 c43 1Stiehl
Do I detect inspiration from the Force Unleashed II trailers here? I wish I could get some more backstory on how Harry wound up here and what exactly the Dark Arena is.
8/11/2013 c43 jedielfsorcerer
I really like this, and it could even be crossed with skyrim\elderscrolls with harry being dragonborn too! ;p
8/11/2013 c43 10Wonderbee31
Wow, this Harry is in some deep kaka there isn't he? Would hope to see more of this, to see how he got to this point, and who it might be that is so desperately hoping he can come back to her.
8/11/2013 c43 1lordamnesia
Wow, now THAT is a start! Keep up the awesome work!
8/9/2013 c42 19M2J MandalorianJedi
This definitely has an infinite amount of potential... Especially if use in conjunction with your Atlantis storyline. Soemthing to think about later I suppose...
8/9/2013 c26 M2J MandalorianJedi