for They Who Walk in Shadows

11/27/2019 c3 8denise3
I very much doubt the Doctor is really asleep. If he isn't, then maybe he'll feel safe enough to talk to them?
11/27/2019 c2 denise3
Brilliant! I loved the chase! The Doctor should just have given up to begin with. Though he didn't really know why they were after him, so...
1/18/2017 c5 43BenRG
Yes, The Doctor would be highly displeased with the Cycle and even more displeased with the Vorlons' stumbling attempts to justify using younger species as disposable pawns. The Shadows at least have the thin justification of admitting to be 'evil' by most beings definitions of the word. What was the Vorlons' excuse?
8/14/2015 c8 9Alchemy student
While there were some spelling and grammical errors, they are tiny in compario to how fun and silly this story was.

Oh, I don't mean silly in a bad way. I mean that in a good way, as in this felt like a breather episode for the series. Like I could put this in between the bigger episodes and it would be a breather. The characters and scenarios are well done an it serves wll to remind us why the doctor works so well in crossovering into other series.
6/17/2013 c8 28Puidwen
Great fic.
1/21/2013 c1 13Unseen Watcher
Very interesting. And as for the Shadows reaction to the Doctor... hee hee hee *cackles and rubs hands in glee* Priceless. I wonder what other reactions he'll get from certain beings.
10/8/2012 c8 BB
This was a great story, I really enjoyed reading it. I liked the Doctor's dialogue the best, like the part about spiders and the ecosystem. Good job.
9/4/2012 c8 5Miguel51
"Amatuer."
Yeah, only the Doctor would say something like that to Londo.
9/4/2012 c2 Miguel51
Psychic paper doesn't work on psychics, even latent ones like Ivanova.
6/17/2012 c8 MalSer
That was a fun little interlude, I just wish it had been longer. Nicely done.
5/4/2012 c1 Hioh
the best reply to genocidal accusations ever!
2/12/2012 c8 4clavina
wow! nice one! Really like where this is going? Is this the end? Will we see more of the Good doctor! Pls write more!
2/2/2012 c4 clavina
hi awesome! loved it; hope u write more!
1/24/2012 c2 MasterXellos
Oh well, they've caught him. Ofcourse they'll soon wish they hadn't caught him!
1/22/2012 c1 MasterXellos
Typical Doctor, as soon as relise who he is the run as fast and as far as they can to get away from him! lol

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service