for Mixing it Up Another 10 Songs about Brandt

7/2/2012 c1 Guest
6, 7 and 8 were my favourite. You had me thinking a little romance wouldn't hurt but BAM! of course it couldn't happen.
This was simple, to the point and a whole lot of JR - my three favourite things in life!
1/21/2012 c1 SicklySweetNanny
Yay, you did it!

This was really good, I enjoyed it so much I read through the entire thing twice. I loved the connected middle three, but really I couldn't pick a favourite. I enjoyed each one, they were wonderfully written.

Now, you will write more for this fandom, yes? Please? Pretty please?
1/21/2012 c1 5tellygirl
I can't get enough of these "10 Song About" fics, especially the Brandt centric ones, he's such a hottie!
1/20/2012 c1 84Alex Kade
Why is everyone blaming *me* for this? Peggster started it! Haha! So glad you jumped aboard, though. These were great! I love how you flowed those three together in the middle, sad as it was. Poor Brandt. :( I also really liked how (not even sure if this was intentional or not) the first and last ones kind of ended on the same sort of note. I honestly can't even pick a favorite 'cause they were all just fantamazing!

...And do feel free to give me some more Brandt fic now that you've had this little warm up exercise... *chin-palm waiting*
1/20/2012 c1 Red Tigress
Most excellent! I really liked how you tied 6,7 and 8 together. I also really liked the song for 10. I thought it was also very artsy how you used almost no dialogue. Great job!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service