for Leaves of Grey

9/16/2012 c37 funny
Great chapter! Oh I loved when Alunim said "I love you". That was so cute. :) However, I think it will take a long time for her to confess her feelings to Legolas directly and not drunk.
I also liked the fact that you showed us some of the feelings Alunim's "mother" had, that was really interesting and we now know why Rumil hates his sister so much.
Great work, keep it up and update soon!
9/16/2012 c37 Aranel Mereneth
Yes this chapter did answer questions - but I also want to punch Alunim's father for his betrayal. What made him do such a thing? But Rumil's hatred is beyond limits. Anyway, poor Legolas, now she won't remember what she said to him and he'll be conflicted over telling her or not lol. "So much is about to happen!" I CANNOT WAIT :) Please do update soon!
9/8/2012 c36 11darkdaysofsummer
Good chapter. Also, nine members of the fellowship are still alive. Nine people saw Saruman-Alumin, Legolas, Gimli, Aragorn, Gandalf, Theoden, Eomer, Merry, and Pippin.

"The number nine?"

"Yes, you know after seven, before eight."

Umm, shouldn't it be after eight, before ten?

Aside from that, good chapter. Can't wait for more. I also like the little bit a romance. I can't wait to see how Alumin reacts to Legolas and Gimli's drinking game! Please, you must include that!
9/8/2012 c36 TheGoldenHairedMockingjay
Oh poor dear. Give her a hug for me. Its cute to see Alunim and Legolas all lovey dovey!
9/8/2012 c36 7journie19
I love this story (: AHH! haha
9/8/2012 c36 1Glory Bee
I am glad that after 36 chapters Alunim finally knows the truth.
9/8/2012 c36 Yaulewen
Wow, I felt shivers run through my spine and goosebumps covering my arms. This story is one of the best ones I have ever read, you are an amazingly good writer! ;)
I am so looking forward to the moment that Nimmy and Rumil meet again :O
Are you please going to update soon? :D. x
9/8/2012 c36 Aranel Mereneth
WOW so she finally knows! However, Saruman could very well be lying. But I suppose elves are good at reading people, and knowing when someone really is telling a truth or a lie, don't they? I hope she finds out more about what Rumil did next chapter! Please update soon! :)
9/6/2012 c35 Rachielle
AWWW! So cute, really happy they have finally understood all their feelings for each other, and that you updated!
9/6/2012 c35 Yaulewen
Aaaw, what a sweet, romantic chapter (apart from the dead bodies) :D. I'm glad you updated because I was beginning to wonder if you were going to continue with this story :O. I kept checking my mails for any sign of you, so I was really happy when I saw you updated ;D
9/5/2012 c35 9Kelana-ti
Eureka! Don't you just love those kinds of kisses? :D and Gimli is amazing.
9/5/2012 c35 Aranel Mereneth
About time! and LOL Gimli! Always ruining the moment :P Please update soon!
9/5/2012 c35 4XxCupcakeAssassinxX
Yay updates! :D Okay, this is my favorite chapter so far. Woohoo for an actual (mutual) first kiss! I'm looking forward to Rumil's part in the story, as well as more Alunim and Legolas! :D I can't wait for the next chapter!
9/5/2012 c35 11darkdaysofsummer
I've been having a rather terrible day, but this just made me feel better. You seriously have no idea. I'm glad they kissed again; it was cute.

Leave it to a Dwarf to ruin a special moment! ;)
9/5/2012 c35 4MoonyPadfootProngs14
YES! THEY FINALLY KISSED! For real! I love it! I'm soooo excited for the part with her brother!
276 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »