for Leaves of Grey

4/12/2013 c42 8Raider-K
Great action-packed chapter. Loved the moment of truth scene between the two siblings and the grittiness of the fight scene. Well played.
4/12/2013 c35 Raider-K
Woo hoo! Loved the climactic scene in this chapter! Great description of the two finally having their moment!
4/12/2013 c24 Raider-K
I like how you're developing the chemistry between Alunim and Legolas in this chapter. The pacing feels appropriate/natural and not too rushed as they both discover their feelings for each other.
4/12/2013 c16 Raider-K
I figured that Rumil had betrayed his city. I'm curious to see what his reasons are for wanting to kill his sister though. Really good chapters so far, and even though the story follows the "tenth walker" plot line, you've really made it more about developing your OC and her relationships with the fellowship, so it still feels original!
4/12/2013 c14 Raider-K
Finally, she tells the others about her past! I've been waiting for this scene and can't wait to see the aftermath from this revelation, especially on Legolas' side. I've enjoyed the rivalry you've cooked up between the two eleven realms, concerning the rings, particularly Narya. It has made for some great conflict between Alunim and Legolas, and now that he knows the truth, perhaps they can make amends. ;)
4/12/2013 c1 Raider-K
I really like your premise so far and your OC, Alunim. I appreciate how you've characterized her as not being overly perfect; instead she's someone that the readers can relate to.
4/10/2013 c52 Aranel Mereneth
Please leave this story as it is! Post the new version as separate :)
4/10/2013 c52 6KrystylSky
New story :)
3/1/2013 c51 Arashi - IV of VI
Amazing story! :D

Loved it!
1/21/2013 c51 Atala Embers
Beautiful.
1/12/2013 c51 3bluedancingkittykat
I think I just died because of the cuteness.
1/7/2013 c51 8Ortholeine
I would have reviewed but I didn't want to take the time to stop reading this. I loved it! There were a few things that could have been better, but that would be like after polishing something, you just to put it on display. Thank you for writing this-a friend of mine died recently and with the way Legolas and Alunim both lose people and how you should cope has helped me in the few days it took to read this.
1/5/2013 c15 2Ayame Yoshida
I like this story. Shall it be canon? Or will you keep certain people from dying?
1/5/2013 c14 Ayame Yoshida
The "ever again" was overly dramatic. It would have been fine just with "Don't speak to me."
1/5/2013 c4 Ayame Yoshida
Tch. I would have expected that kind of rude behavior from Boromir. He was slighlty deranged and his father was positively phycotic! But you Legolas should know better! How disgusting.
276 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »