for Leaves of Grey

1/1/2013 c51 WildBright
Brilliant story; i love how you developed each individual relationship without glossing over anything. you described each character, everyone was equally important to the plot, even boromir and especially gimli. (i also liked that haldir survived.) i admire alunim's fighting spirit and courage and you made legolas complement her perfectly. their relationship felt real especially in the way you described legolas' emotions when he wanted alunim to stay and when he thought he had lost her...very protective and cute! :) overall, well-written story with good, fleshed out characters...sequel?! haaa
12/29/2012 c48 5Aralinn
NO NO NO! lol she cannot die I will be so sad lol but it definately brought about a good twist and proves the point that you never assume someone is dead until you check. I have to say I hope there is some way that she is able to make it and survive!

There were a few grammatical errors where a letter was left off here and there but no big deal and nothing major so good job!

I cannot wait to finish this story

happy writing
aralinn
12/26/2012 c51 3Allimba
Excellent!
12/23/2012 c33 Beatriz
Aw, Legolas.. he just melts my heart!
12/23/2012 c16 Beatriz
Oh, my! This story is awesome, and it just keeps getting better and better. I had no idea Alunim's brother would betray her this way... I wonder why he would do such a thing.

Anyway, terrific job!
12/22/2012 c1 Beatriz
VERY interesting. And your writing is excellent.
12/22/2012 c36 5Aralinn
"...Your brother killed your people just as will kill you..." i think here you left out 'he'

Not exactly the way i had been pictuing how she found out, but good none the less. I can't imagine the shock it was for her, you did good capturing her emotions on the news.
12/22/2012 c34 Aralinn
"... injuries covering her covering her body..." i think you just repeated the word here

"...but as time went on she knew that she entirely wrong..." You left out the word 'was' after she

"...that she was so terrible hurt and confused..." I think terrible should be terribly

Hmmm, I have to wonder what Rumil will do now that he has left Isengard, and how he will find Alunim and get to her through the fellowship if he does. And poor Alunim, she is just so clueless! hopefully she will figure it out soon enough

aralinn
12/22/2012 c33 Aralinn
Guess I was wrong on her father having an affair lol, oh well. It makes since a little more on why Rumil hates her so, but the wife's reaction was definitely a surprise.

Oh no, She really might have messed up, but hopefully neither of them will be to too stubborn about the whole thing.

12/21/2012 c30 Aralinn
I find it hard to see her father having an affair with a mortal woman, That is not a trait common among the race, however, that is not the big point. We obviously know that she was not their child, which is interesting and leads to the bigger question, who is she and where did she come from?

Guess I will have to read more and find out!

12/20/2012 c26 Aralinn
"...almost nonexistent, but Alunim it made her smile..." I think either you added and extra word or just put her name in the wrong spot.

"...Alunim nearly chocked in surprise.." I think chocked was supposed to be choked. (I hope I spelled that right XD)

Well Legolas' reaction was about what I expected, however, I hate they had to leave on such bad terms. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she arrives there in time and in one peice!
12/20/2012 c25 Aralinn
"...The maids shock their heads,..." I think you meant Shook here.

That was the only little error I noticed, So good job there.

I wonder how the others will take to Alunim's leaving to go to Lorien for aid, not good on Legolas' part im thinking lol. It will be interesting to see how she handles it.

12/20/2012 c16 Aralinn
Well my suspicions from the begining of this chapter were just confirmed! Bravo on the nice twist, I never saw it coming. It makes one wonder why it is that he dispises his sister so much and what he hopes to gain from this partnership with Sauruman.
12/20/2012 c14 Aralinn
Well I am not sure what I had in mind on how he woud find out, but you did it very well I think. Poor Gimli getting stuck in the middle lol!
12/20/2012 c12 Aralinn
I have noticed just one thing, every time you describe alunim plopping down you use ungracefully, I wouldn't think that it woul be needed every time, just a thought.

It is nice to know now why he holds such disdain, and obviously i would have to assume that he is still inthe dark that all her people are dead.

Cannot wait to keep reading this story. keep up the good work!

276 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »