for Leaves of Grey

12/20/2012 c7 5Aralinn
Well it will be interesting to see why it is that Legolas is not fond of the elves from the grey havens, and I have to wonder if he knows what happened to the city and there being no survivors. One would think that if he did know he might not be as hostile or unfriendly towards Alunim. But I guess i will have to read one to find out!

happy writing
Aralinn
12/17/2012 c13 half-blind
lovely story,
Still on Ch 13, the girl just totally forgot she is a healer...
12/2/2012 c51 breneke87
Sad that it is over but you wrote a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it. I am looking forward to your next creations :)
12/2/2012 c51 mazzmataz
Can't believe it's ended but got to say I love the happy ending :)
12/1/2012 c51 Concha G
I can't believe it's over.

Ever thought about doing a Lord of the Rings crossover with Harry Potter?
12/1/2012 c51 1Glory Bee
I am a bit sad to see the end of this couple, would love to see a few one shots of them as they grow their family and then sail to the undying lands. I thank you for seeing your story through to the end. :)
11/30/2012 c51 Aranel Mereneth
Loved it! Not too fond of the name Wenny though, but mini girl-Legolas sounds adorable lol. What a wonderful way to end such an amazing story. Thank you :) Looking forward to seeing your future LOTR stories! :)
11/30/2012 c51 6DancinThroughLife
Wonderful story! I loved it from start to finish, crying and laughing with your portrayals of the characters. Great job!
11/30/2012 c51 17CeffylGwyn
Lovely! Nice, well rounded ending! :) Three cheers amigo! :)
11/30/2012 c51 9Kelana-ti
Ha! Alunim meets the father-in-law. :D Nice.
11/30/2012 c51 Zee
Just... :') :') I can't believe this is the end.
11/30/2012 c51 16BubblesThePinkNinja
woah. that was like, one of the best stories i've ever read. and i have read alot. i love this!
11/30/2012 c51 Nightrunner144
well done for completing this story. i will miss reading this story becuse there is just so much detail. please carry on writing your other fic, which i will now be glued to. good luck wrting it.
11/30/2012 c51 Mercede216
I love the end and wow this story is finished ;)
11/17/2012 c50 11darkdaysofsummer
Yaaaaaay! I loved the ending! It just seemed perfect. I am sad though, that there is only an epilogue left. Sniff! But it sounds exciting! I can't wait! I absolutely love this story! Thank you for writing it!
276 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »