for Legends

1/23/2013 c6 CHA
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!UPDATE SOON!
Coffeehouseangel who isn't signed in
1/23/2013 c2 CHA
Oooohhhhh! Ominous all right!
-CoffeehouseAngel who is not signed in
1/23/2013 c6 4EmmaLemon
Ok, I really like Phoenix. She's badass and actually worth a shit, unlike Max who was just kinda lame even from the start. Too bad JP read all the other Fanfics but missed yours. Roc is turning out to be the new Fang, Cool and Silent. I really hope he stays that way. Honestly, Phoenix's group is what I wanted out of the Flock but never got. Plus, they aren't all just bird kids, each one's different.
All and all, I can't wait for the next chapter. I loved the Deadpool references. He's just so awesome!
7/14/2012 c2 3Kalyla
I like this so far. Besides being a little fast paced in description/story as almost all of us novice writers are, it's an interesting hook. Your writing is actually relatively not clumsy, of which I am jealous.
Then again, you're always your worst critique.
7/14/2012 c3 Kalyla
Huh. This is much different from the original, if I remember correctly. But I like it. I think it's kind of weird how Angel hasn't become creepy yet. It's like this story was set in a flashback to the good ol' days when Angel had only one or two powers... not ten. :I
7/13/2012 c3 4EmmaLemon
IMAGINATION (complete with sparkling rainbow)!
YAY, creepy freaks! Maybe Angel can join them because she's creepy too! It'd be like a creepy family reunion. *shudders*
Waiting for the next chapter. UPDATE SOON!
(p.s. If you tell me I spelled something wrong I'll... I'll... do stuff!)
6/26/2012 c2 EmmaLemon
HA! I knew Phoebe and Karac were evil! EVIL! sorry I haven't been on fanfiction in a while. Keep going! BIRD HUNT!
5/17/2012 c1 EmmaLemon
YAY! I'll be the first to review. Is it just me or are Phoebe and Karac supposed to be creepy. I don't think I remeber them from Project: Phoenix. This flock acts like the old flock. You know, the really cool ones. Back when Fang was a ninja, and Igg was awesome, and Angel wasn't all that creepy, and Nudge still talked, and Max was still pretty cool, and Gazzy was still pretty cute! BTWs Buuny,you should update this. I'll be waiting.