for From the Inside

8/27/2015 c6 99detectivejigsaw
He punched Ethan? I don't remember that. Or did it happen between the lines, and I just missed it?

You take great pleasure out of scaring your readers by almost killing Benji, don't you? That's kind of disturbing...
1/29/2012 c6 lavarockme
I loved this story :) Very well written.
1/28/2012 c6 5tellygirl
I really enjoyed this story! I'm thrilled that so many people are writing in this fandom, especially stories focusing it's my new obsession (especially Brandt) and one movie just isn't enough to satisfy my cravings (hoorah for fanfiction!) Thank you so much :o)
1/28/2012 c6 84Alex Kade
It's *sniffle* it's over? Awwwwwww, sadness. :(

Lol, this was a great story! Love that little bro bonding at the end there, and poor, sleep-deprived Will is huggably adorable. I can't wait to see more from you in the NEAR future. ;)
1/28/2012 c6 PeggsterLover
What a lovely ending :) I truly loved this story - you wrote it so well! I can't wait for your next one, whatever it may be :)
1/26/2012 c5 6BandGurl23
*Sniffles* That was unbelievably sweet... I loved the end of this chapter, it just fills the heart with hope and happiness. :) Way to go! *thumbs up* I expect more great literature from you!
1/26/2012 c5 PeggsterLover
*wipes tear away* I loved this! It was beautiful - the characters were perfect yet again & the way you left it was wonderful :) you're amazing!
1/25/2012 c4 35purehalo
Did you just leave that on a cliffie *runs back to check* you did!

But i forgive you because this chapter was amazing! But i'll only forgive you for a while, i need another chapter ya hear!
1/23/2012 c4 PeggsterLover
:O BENJIIIIII! oh man you really know how to make me sob! He's gonna be ok, right? Right...?

Oh and Uncle Derek & ice cream ;)

Update soon please!
1/23/2012 c4 6BandGurl23
PLEASE DON'T KILL BENJI. D8 I THINK I'LL DIE WITH HIM IF HE DOES! BENJIIIIIIIII!

All in all, lovely update once again dear. ^^" Update soon! We're all excited to see what comes next!
1/23/2012 c4 84Alex Kade
*cursing loudly!*

Sooooooo cruel! Gaahhhhh! Update, por favor! I needs to know what happens!
1/23/2012 c4 Tyyyna
Oh dear! Wonderfully written! But you gotta continue. Now. And please don't kill Benji.
1/22/2012 c3 Alex Kade
You're killin' me over here! There had better be a new chapter ASAP, or I'm coming after you!

(That means I think this is utterly amazing, btw) ;)
1/22/2012 c3 6BandGurl23
Noooooo Benjiiiiii. Brandtttttttt. ;A; Ima cry if they don't make it out in time! *squeaks* please don't kill our boys...
1/22/2012 c3 PeggsterLover
Oh man I was nearly in tears reading this. Benji begging Brandt to save himself was just... *insert strangled sob here* but so beautifully written... You're too good at this!
23 Page 1 2 Next »