for Reflection of the Sky: Shirou! Disciple of Yami!

6/22 c2 AbyssalSovereignFF
Aren't all mages from families taught a magical form of martial arts?

No UBW no Emiya? If Emiya than even if Shirou isn't distorted in the same way he should still gain UBW if Emiya survives long enough given demi servants gain abilities from their benefactor and they aren't even the same person.
5/6 c10 edoabb
That's stupid, he let them live? I mean he had all the advantages, a stronger servant, a poisoned master and reinforcement, wtf
2/4 c1 Dasgun
9/10/2020 c9 1Dia Grail
Lancer was not a mere human in his life, he was a demigod in Irish mythology
12/19/2019 c7 Midnight49
Shirou Emiya of the Annoying/Irritating Fist. Yeah I also agree Shinsui isn’t himself if he doesn’t have Katen
12/18/2019 c2 Midnight49
Since Shiro is also does archery, I hope he gets trained by Mildred Lawrence to learn her skills with the bow and arrow.
10/25/2019 c1 JRZTT1246
That's bull. Have you seen what magus at peak capable of?

Most magus who truly specialize in close combat would kill many Kenichi's character easily.

Bazette, Kirei are few who show really good promise, worst they can use spell to cover a lot more ground, reinforce 1 strength or even mind controling someone without circuit easily.

Don't forget, those who train specially for combat need to combat some nasty supernatural creature like Dead Apostle.

Sorry for the rant, just stump upon this story but you underestimated magus too much.
10/12/2019 c12 Kayen1024
Great chapter I wonder how archer will react to this version of Shirou.
10/12/2019 c10 Kayen1024
Umm is Lu Bu really that much stronger than Artoria?
10/12/2019 c9 Kayen1024
Nice work I am curious how Shirou will deal with Gilgamesh.
10/12/2019 c7 Kayen1024
This was great chapter but I guess Shirou won't get anymore involved in Ryozanpaku.
10/12/2019 c6 Kayen1024
Hmm nice work
10/12/2019 c5 Kayen1024
I don't know how to feel about Shirou not valuing other people's lives but I am curious how he will react to meeting Kenichi and the ryuzanpku.
10/12/2019 c4 Kayen1024
Man iI really hope Shirou doesn't have to do anything amral now.
10/12/2019 c3 Kayen1024
Wait is Kyoryaku the shinigami captai from bleach?
422 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »