for In Which there are Meaningful Life Lessons

12/30/2019 c1 Guest
I actually like twilight, well kind of, I like it for giving me Jasper fantasies ;) however I admit to cracking up at some of those points. For the record, though, pedophilia is not about age difference, it's about sexual attraction to prepubescent girls/boys which Bella wasn't
11/7/2017 c1 4Ie-maru
Really had me smiling!
9/19/2015 c1 7Bears Love Tourists
12. Climb up a tree? He broke into her bedroom. Shudder shudder shudder... other than that, spot on.
6/20/2014 c1 37GoronWarrior
You are my new hero.

This is completely and utter fantastic.
11/5/2013 c1 64Dragonsrule18
Such wonderful life lessons that Twilight gives us, huh?
5/6/2012 c1 6Too.Obvious
Someone who I can agree with :)

"If you have been dumped for your own safety and have promised to your ex that you would not do anything dangerous,, the correct response is to be catatonic for months, refuse therapy, and jump off a cliff."

"When someone pushes a car away from you and claims that they have no supernatural powers, you should totally believe them."

"When your best friend offers to take away your soul, you jump at the chance."

"When everyone wants you to go to college and lead a successful life, you deny that and insist upon being married when you're barely 20." (I have no idea what her age was.)

"It is completely logical to meet a vampire that wants to kill you of your own free will, and yet be scared of needles."

Yup :)
3/2/2012 c1 4StillInLoveWithSirius
Oh God xD

Loved it! For some reason, number 8 made me laugh for twenty minutes...

Please please please continue this!
2/8/2012 c1 3The-Erinaceous-Nihilarians
Please add more! I cant speak for the person who shares this account, but twiligh t bashing is to be encouraged!
1/22/2012 c1 1TheBloodyWhiteWolfxoxo
That was inspirational XD Thanks for the advice. :P

Very true and hilarious, thanks for writing :)
1/22/2012 c1 7The Spades Queen
"if this werewolf you happen to know imprints on your baby daughter, do NOT call the police. Infact, support this completly healthy relationship!" perhaps, I always found that one of the most disturbing things in Twilight.

This really made me laugh btw!
1/22/2012 c1 Defend
This is hilarious. Unfortunately, I can't give you any more. It's been a while since I've read the books. Anyway, you've done all the good ones already.

-M