for Wings of the Angels

12/12/2020 c17 Optimus Prime Bayverse
pls continue TT
11/23/2015 c17 sylvia silverblood
love it can't wait for more!
4/17/2015 c16 2Deacog
Please update soon :)
3/25/2015 c15 Deacog
Please update soon
4/6/2014 c14 8Undead Fangirlsama
Update soon god dammit! To good to stop!
2/2/2014 c14 Nexia Jazilynn P
My name formerly was Scion Nexus Prime, but I changed it. Unfortunately, I'm on my 3DS at the moment and the stupid thing isn't letting me sign into the site... anyways, you're doing a wonderful job on this I can't even tell you how hard you've made me laugh... like when Yokiri told Prowl she was Bee's new girlfriend. I nearly lubricated myself with laughter. And her saying 'God-bot say what?' just sent me into a fit of laughter. You have a lot of talent and I hope to see new chapters out soon.
1/8/2014 c14 JerseyPrime23
Great chapter. Favorite part "well, this is unusual" lol I couldn't stop laughing. Yokiri a prime. Hmmm now she has to create two lives? What lives will those be? And where are our favorite twins? Update soon please! I want my questions answered! Lol
1/5/2014 c14 2Mistra Rose
That last line was just to good and I can't wait to see where that leads. Interesting chapter full of laughs which I thoroughly enjoyed.
1/4/2014 c14 LeopardGecko01
WAIT
WAIT
SO
RATCHET DID WHAT?
12/16/2013 c13 2Deacog
Please update soon
12/4/2013 c13 Sanity's Darkest Dream
Hey I love the original plot line of the story. Keep posting! Or I'll tell ratchet and hell ground you to the med bay. For a vorn! Is she gonna fall for the twins? Or some bot else? Do you still need that beta reader cause I can do it if you want. Till all are one!
12/1/2013 c13 JerseyPrime23
Great chapter! Didn't see that coming, her becoming a prime and all but it makes sense! She's a great leader and person/bot. Excited for the next chapter! :) wondering what comes next now that she's back from the dead lol
11/19/2013 c13 1Spirit Kiss
Why is she going to the medbay? Ratchet Maybe?
11/19/2013 c13 2Mistra Rose
Evil place to stop it you know. glad you brought her back.
11/10/2013 c12 JerseyPrime23
I liked this chapter and I hope after sacrificing herself to save optimus will show the autobots and NEST that they really are on their side and I hope Yokiri survives but I have a feeling she does :) can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work! :)
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »