for The Doctor Visits

8/8/2018 c13 LPWomer
I got a little teary-eyed at the end.
3/15/2013 c13 2esthealice17
awww I wish she could travel with him! But I really love this story! :)
12/20/2012 c13 The Yoshinator
I like this a lot. Please continue.
11/5/2012 c13 Arashi - IV of VI
Cool!
This was awesome
Hmm...so she remembers some of it? Interesting...
11/5/2012 c13 1kyskhet
Love the story, good job with it! :)
10/14/2012 c12 Arashi - IV of VI
Awesome! :D
A year? Poor Carla...
10/14/2012 c12 Disney-Princess-In-Disguise
Don't worry, that's kinda the reason I was expecting! Poor Carla is so brave and adventurous but held back by those stupiid hospital visits! Well, no matter how sad the Doctor was about her not being able to go with him, I bet he'll be glad she didn't once he finds out what's going to happen. Maybe she'll meet Martha in the Year-That-Never-Was, or the Doctor will drag her and Jack there when it's all over. I just hope the Master doesn't hurt her...Anyway, keep up the great work, I hope they get to see the tiniest giraffe at some point. :)
8/10/2012 c11 2Deathcab4kimmie
Gah!

Oh, before I start complaining about cliffhangers... I should probably say how I read through all 11 chapters in a span of time I should have been painting. Thank you for being my source of procrastination lol. I love this story so much; how you portray the 10th doctor is wonderful. Your OC Carla is wonderful as well, very believable. Why is she saying no?! I hate cliffhangers! Gah! Update!
8/10/2012 c11 Arashi - IV of VI
Heh. This was amazing! Loved her reaction, I've wondered many-a-times why people never pointed out it was smaller on the outside. xD
But,why'd she say no?

I guess I'll find out next chapter, eh?
8/10/2012 c11 sieni1
I'm going to explode!
That if something was a cliffhanger.
8/9/2012 c11 Disney-Princess-In-Disguise
I wonder why she said no? Hmm, I guess we'll find out in the next chapter! Carla's reaction to the TARDIS and the Doctor' Time Lordiness was great... I really hope she goes with him...she just said that she moved away to do great things, what's greater than traveling through time and space with the ability to come home in time for dinner? That, and she'd get to figure out just why the TARDIS has padded bars!
7/30/2012 c10 Weisse-Lilie
Ohhh can i get one of those dog/ dragon pets? *.* Sebastian was just too cute. And i love the story, its very well written and its just fun to read. So please update soon.
Greets :)
7/28/2012 c10 1fanfreak4ever
Awesome chapter! Curious as to Carla's reaction to the TARDIS. Will she go the whole bigger-on-the-inside route or will she just accept the impossible with barely the bat of an eye?

Update :D
7/25/2012 c10 Disney-Princess-In-Disguise
Aww, Sebastian gave the Doctor the "stink-eye!" I love when dogs/pets are smart enough to understand what you say, it always lightens the mood. :) Don't worry about the long wait, I'm just looking forward to Carla seeing the inside of the TARDIS and going on another adventure!
7/25/2012 c10 Even Angels Cry
Thank you so much for updating!
The chapter was great, as usual. You had good grammar, writing, characters, and and overall just good story in general. (and your characters were in character. *fist pump*) It had everything a reader could as for. The only flaw I could find was here:

"Oh, it's alright. He really was trying to do the best," She starts, scratching behind his ear again before she went to work on his back, "Even so, I won't let the mean old Doctor get you. No I won't, because you're a good boy. Yes you are." Oh, that was just mean.

Where its says, "Oh, that was just mean, I'm not sure if someone's thinking this, saying this or if its just a random comment form you. I'm assuming that that was something the Doctor thought but I'm not sure.
Other than that it was perfect. (oh now I just feel mean and rude. Sorry if that was mean or rude...)
I don't mind that it takes a while for this story to get updated sometimes, cos I understand that sometimes life gets in the way and sometimes you simple don't have enough time. But mainly I'm okay with updates being a bit slow is because this story is worth the wait.

On a side note I think I scared my brother because I was reading this on my iPod and when I read on my iPod I place it so that its hidden by my knee (don't know why I just do). And I was grinning the whole time I was reading this so I'm pretty sure he thought that I found something about my leg very humorous. (oops I think my crazy is showing) Ahh, he is my brother, if he is not used to my weirdness by now that's his problem. Wow this has been a lengthy review, well I'm going to go before I write a small novel as review.
Bye!