for Betrayal may be a family thing

10/24/2015 c3 2WlkWthThShdws
She speaks German
2/17/2013 c6 Peccopa
Hey, I just read your story and I have to say that I love it!
A fifth person who was in Narnia, yay. BUT: Not alongside with the Pevensies... Thanks for that new idea (at least, it's new to me)!
Arabell seems like somebody I would like. And I would perfectly understand her even if she's talking faster one should, because I'm german... (And I feel so bad because of that whenever I read about the time of the second world war! I mean Hitler, unfortunately, is a big part of our country's history. If I had the opportunity to time travel I would go straight back to his birth and - yeah, i guess you can imagine... Sorry for being that furious, it's just I really hate what he's done!)
And well, if you don't want to use GoogleTranslator anymore, you can send me the concerning sentences and I'd do it for you. Guess I am slightly more trustworthy than the internet... XD
PM me if you want and we'll do the translations in further chapters, okay? (Only in case you want to accept my offer, of course!)
So, write on fast, I'll check my postbox and until the next time!

(Wow, kinda long review! *stare*)
1/31/2013 c5 Malfoy1231
This is an awesome story! Post soon!
1/29/2013 c5 Guest
Awesome pls update!
1/25/2013 c4 mely
Yo fui una de las que lo descubrió ¡me debes una galleta de chocolate!
Me encantó el cap. y sé que no soy la única.
Me pregunto qué pasará ahora: ¿Peter al final sí le contará a Arabelle? ¿Sabremos al fin qué otras cosas esconde ella? ¿Qué pasó con Susan y el doble de Caspian?
Ya estoy impaciente por los siguientes capítulos.
Nos veremos, espero.
12/18/2012 c4 2MakingDayBreak
Yay! More Arabelle! Thank you so much for updating.
Arabelle's lies are not good...the more lies in the beginning of a relationship, the worse the trust. At least she opened up a tiny bit, about her uncle and the death of her parents. I have hopes that she and Peter will get married overlooking the English Channel and have tiny little Narnia-loving babies.
That new teacher is-pardon my language-completely full of six kinds of animal shit. Smith can do what he likes, but swearing and talking like that about Germans? I would slap him myself. And then!? He says her name out loud and my heart broke for her. Oh, would I ever...I love, though, that you kept her confident and she talked back. He is a malicious, cold-hearted bastard.
I love that Susan stood up for her, too. There are some redeeming qualities left in that particular Pevensie.
Oh, writing lines isn't so bad, even if it is a hundred. I've written lines before, and your wrist kills after about twenty minutes, but there are worse things. And, duh, Smith, Germany lost the war. We KNOW. I really want to smack him. I'm glad somebody did.
I feel horrible for Arrabelle. I've been there, and bullying is not fun. Especially if a teacher is doing it.
Hahahahahaha! Lucy's slip about Telmarines! Although it makes sense. I mean, Susan and Caspian got along just fine, didnt they? Nobody would treat her different if she WAS one. Arabelle is sharp, and I'm glad she picked up on it. She gets to go to Narnia eventually, right? Meet Aslan...
No! Peter, no! You can trust her, you can! Aw, man! I really wanted them to work out! He has no right to be mad, he hasn't given a whisper about Narnia, and she was scared he would react EXACTLY HOW HE IS REACTING RIGHT BLOODY NOW. Ugh, can't catch a break.
Awwwwwwww, you! You put my name in your story! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I love my cookie and my pure-gold monument, thank you. I'm so so so happy that you posted! Keep updating!
Read you soon.
12/16/2012 c3 MakingDayBreak
Another great chapter. I am really getting roped into this story!
Elise Foley reminds me of McGonagall, strict and stern, but not necessarily mean. She's not the easiest person to like, perhaps, but she didn't come off as nasty or cruel. I don't know if that's what you were going for or not, but that's my interpretation.
Yay, Arabelle is back! Susan needs to stop being to cold to her, now. Especially if she gets together with Peter (please please please!) and is friends with Lucy.
Side note: Edmund and Lucy can be really good friends in this story, right? I love it when they get along, I've always kinda wanted an older brother...
Anyway.
Awwwwwww! Peter and Arabelle! I am really curious about how she knows the Narnian music. And I love that she is German. It adds so much drama to the tone...
It's a shame that Edmund has managed to find an enemy on the second day of school, but Nathan kind of deserves it. He is a big lumbering idiot, and I hope you write him well. Personally, I find the antagonists are more fun to write. And the fight scene was well done!
Ed certainly should be standing up for his sister, thankyouverymuch. Poor Peter, though, missing the fight? A damned shame, madam.
I shall say it again. Arabelle and Peter need to begin courting and doing cute couple-y stuff, or I am gonna lose it. They are so adorable.
Keep writing! Read you soon!
12/16/2012 c2 Guest
Hi again, still loving it! I love your dialogue at the beginning, especially the bit about being homesick. That seems like a very Peter thing to say, not wanting to forget Narnia.
I am really starting to like this Arabelle girl! A deep magic...duh! That's Narnia-language if ever I heard it. She is definitely an unexpected character in the story, and I love it. I am on the edge of my seat, wanting to know more about her. And the part about shaking hands is right from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe!
Susan...it scares me sometimes how much I relate to her. And frankly, I hope Charles Parker isn't some figment of her imagination or a creation of the white witch. You wouldn't do that to her, would you? Would you?
Aw...Peter's last year! I do enjoy a good school story every now and again. However, I feel that this is not your average school story.
Read you soon!
12/16/2012 c1 MakingDayBreak
Hello!
I figured, since you have been reviewing my story so religiously, the least I could do is review one of yours. So, here I am!
I love the poker bit. Edmund always seemed the risk-taker of the four, and it makes sense that he would be good at it. Peter's frustration made me smile.
Thanks for sending them to the same school! I hated that they were separated at the end of Prince Caspian, and your solution is perfect.
I love your violinist! And the song...I can't wait to see where you go with this. I'm gonna read the next chapter now before I start asking questions that you have probably already answered.
Read you soon!
10/23/2012 c3 Guest
Ahh me encanta. ¿Arabelle se quedará con Edmund o con Peter? ¿o tal vez con ninguno de los dos?
Y si que es genial cuando pelea Edmund. El idioma que habla Arabelle es alemán (¿no te he dicho que tomé alemán como clase de lengua extranjera?), y no sé que pensar respecto a eso...
¡Por favor, escribe más rápido un nuevo cap! Ya quiero saber si pasara algo con Edmund y Arabelle, y que sucederá entre Susan y el doble de Caspian.
Nos veremos.
Atte.
Carmen (treu)
7/27/2012 c1 13crazyclamp
Oh. Gosh. I am so curious about that Arabelle girl... it's so cute seeing the Pevensies together...
7/25/2012 c2 3doctor-b1993
I like the story so far, really curious to find out just who Arabelle is, one little nit pick though. I'm wondering why you don't use quotation marks as it makes the story kind of hard to read?
7/23/2012 c2 Guest
Alexandra! Que buen fic, ciertamente ya te habias tardado en publicar otro cap. Lo cierto, es que esta vez sí tengo muchas cosas que contarte, asi que te escribiré más completo por correo, pero eso será después porque en un par de dias me iré de viaje (y aun no he hecho las maletas). ¿Si vendrás a la FIL? Para traerte algo y entregartelo cuando nos veamos ahi. Cuidate mucho.
Atte.
Carmen (Mely) (Tu esposa)
7/23/2012 c2 Dafne
esta genial la historia me gusto mucho la parte en la que Lucy le dice a Peter que carge su maleta, Edmund se rie de que la conciente mucho y en eso zaz que Susan le pide a él que carge su maleta, es como aaa bendito karma por andarte burlando de tu hermano te pasa eso. Mmm... conociendote esta Arabelle tal vez tendra un pasado muy oscuro por eso no se quizo poner el uniforme antes de llegar a la estacion y por eso el señor del camión tiene miedo, genial lo amo
7/15/2012 c2 1EdmundPevensie for evermore
Update again soon please! I love it. I'm awfully confused but I'm sure it's just because it's the beginning of the story! These two chapters are great and I simply cannot wait for more. I really have enjoyed reading it so far! Update again soon!
EdmundPevensie for evermore