for Sacrifice

8/13/2020 c5 Brandon
You did good keep at it and you will be able to make some more fanfictions
6/2/2020 c1 Guest
So sad...I cried But I love it keep up the great work :( Assad my soul is crying ,
2/28/2019 c5 Guest
Oh I love this!
10/11/2017 c5 Erick
Gee I was enjoying this story, and you stopped. Been nearly 6 years, I just found this!
12/24/2013 c5 Wild dragon
Its been a year. Focus and write!
10/25/2013 c1 17Dreammaker123
This is an interesting what if scenario.
10/2/2012 c1 6T5Tango
What a wonderful twist on the story. At first, I thought Scar was going to be Scar, but what a transformation. I can't wait to see the effects of feeling the guilt for Scar's death, but still being raised by his parents, will have on him. You did a great job of describing emotions and settings, and driving the plot and suspense. Your grammar, spelling, and all that stuff was excellent making this a fluid and gripping read. Great work!
9/8/2012 c5 13Incarnate Firefly
The story looks interesting so far! Frankly, I like the nice version of Scar better. Taka II is also an interesting character :P

One suggestion though, try to slow down a bit and give the characters more thoughts and develop them through showing, not telling. If you're wondering what that means, I'm basically saying not to rely only on what the characters are doing or saying, but give more time to their reasoning, motivations, etc.

Overall, not a bad job so far. But do try to update more often, so your chapters flow better while the ideas are still fresh in your mind. Strike while the iron's hot, if you will.
8/2/2012 c5 3lew leon
Oh, I came back to that story and I really liked it. Again :) Please, continue it if you only can. Poor Nia certainly deserves a friend, and so is Taka. She's sweet and very straightforward :D I like her.
5/19/2012 c5 42Anthony W
"Kings above"? What does that mean?
5/8/2012 c5 11Jonny2b
Chapter 22 now up.

So it looks like Niea is trying to use psycolgy on Taka to get him to be evil?
5/8/2012 c5 kate
Please put up chapter 6 soon and hurry
5/7/2012 c4 5Shanni81
Taka is SOOOOO cute. yu r an amazing writer.
5/5/2012 c4 AJB66613
Please write more.
4/27/2012 c4 c-town girl
Please update soon!

...

I read your review on 'A Queen Without A King' and loved it, your soooo kind :)
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »