for Abduction 20

1/4/2016 c5 1Nerdygirl-anime
OMG. I love it
3/20/2014 c5 5Chicago4EVERS
That was cute. Certainly one of the better fictions. I was hoping it would be longer, so you could take more time with descriptions and such really make sure the reader could visualize it. All in all I enjoyed reading it.
3/3/2013 c5 8Cowgirlforever12
Wonderful! Simply Wonderful! :)
8/21/2012 c5 Guest
Love corn! :)
6/18/2012 c5 ShadowVampireMaiden300
Wow I love this story very much. Not only is it one of a kind it is very detailed. I loved how you are able to describe what he character is doing and what they are thinking. You have a wonderful talent for writing I do hope to read more of your work.
6/10/2012 c5 6Kagekun's Hikarichan27
i thought dr. bennett's name was Geri but putting that aside awesome story i absolutely love carter XD
2/17/2012 c5 JasperandKendallrmine4ever
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! IT'S SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! This is a great story! Please check out my Abduction story! :)

macymay201
2/5/2012 c5 Sing-dream-live
I absolutely loved this story! Finally someone made a story about abduction and had an oc love for Nathan haha :)
2/1/2012 c5 hockeygrl99
Yay, finally a fanfiction for Abduction! I was wondering when someone was going to do a story. I really liked your's. :)
1/30/2012 c5 12ElenaxoxoSilber
loved this story! so good :]
1/29/2012 c5 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
i loved it! i really loved it! i was waiting for the Abduction section to be put up on fanfiction. i liked the movie and i love the soundtrack to it and i really wanted to read some stories of the movie written by other people.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service