for The Complications Of Love UNDER CONSTRUCTION

11/1/2012 c38 lunalicious24601
Holy crap. No. NO! You cannot do that to us! Just agh kydbkidvhawhsbkifbxeachscutn ceszbukbgezg! No! Pleeeeeease update soon or I'll dieeeeed
On that happy note. Thanks for updating! This story is the
10/11/2012 c3 Janelle
It's good but way too many characters to keep track of
9/29/2012 c37 lunalicious24601
It made me laugh really hard when Emily hit him for forgetting manners. Also the arguing made me laugh. On an unrelated note, It was kind of cool having most of the chapter centered around Embry. Nice change. :) thanks for updating! (Love you in a non creepy way haha)
8/25/2012 c36 lunalicious24601
Awwwwwwwww! You're so sweet. Thanks for dedicating the chapter to me :3
Loved this chapter. I feel really bad for Seth though. Alex, if you're going to be all 'not ready' then just let me have him! _ Sorry, just really love Seth. I also really love the way you write dialogue between Embry and Gab. It's very realistic, but still interesting.
I love you too! :3
8/8/2012 c35 3VballBabe44
ohh my goshhh
8/7/2012 c35 lunalicious24601
Nooooo Alex why don't you freaking understand how lucky you are you have a freakin werewolf for your boyfriend just deal with it or I'll take Seth! (sorry. Life is unfair. Why do all good guys have to be fictional?) Anyhoo. Good chapter! I missed the story when I thought you were dead :( update soon!
7/31/2012 c1 deleteda
LOVE!:D
7/6/2012 c32 lunalicious24601
Oh, and about your iphone- Go to the apple store and see what they can do. They might be able to give you a discounted price on a new one? How long have you had it for?
I got an ipod 4th gen for christmas and it fell out of my pocket on new years day. I was so devastated, but apple let me get a new one and my family's insurance company paid for it I think? I'm not really sure. But ask them!
7/6/2012 c34 lunalicious24601
Holy. Freaking. Crap. How can you do this to me?
But, as always, AMAZING.

P.S. Confession: I've only seen the trailers and I'm already in love with him :)
7/5/2012 c34 VballBabe44
grrr!
7/1/2012 c33 2larrysaurusrex
Okaaayy not expecting the Ethan being a vampire thing. Like, at all. It's pretty much genius though. As usual, your writing is amazing and very realistic. Loved it! I'm looking forward to the next update!
6/24/2012 c33 lunalicious24601
Amazing! Loved it.
6/24/2012 c33 LAUREN3638
Awww poor Ethan I mean he tried to rape her but he did love her... Kinda... In a really freaky kinda way... Aah, Nevermind!
6/21/2012 c32 annoontje
I LOVE it muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch! PLEASE write MMOORREE ? It goooooooooooooood!
6/17/2012 c32 3VballBabe44