for The Complications Of Love UNDER CONSTRUCTION

6/17/2012 c32 9Imprinting Magic
Great chapter loved it!
6/4/2012 c31 Imprinting Magic
This was a great story. Please update soon
6/3/2012 c31 LAUREN3638
Lol, I was so happy when I came on and saw a new chapter, that I squeezed like a little girl- like REALLY loud. My parents think I'm insane, but then again, they already do. And YAY about Ethan coming back! I hate him, but Zleah must hate it without him...
6/3/2012 c31 annoontje
AMAZING! i LOVE it! PLEASE write MMOORREE? I LOVE it sooooooooooooooooooooooo much! MMOORREE?AMAZING! i LOVE it! PLEASE write MMOORREE? I LOVE it sooooooooooooooooooooooo much! MMOORREE?
5/29/2012 c30 annoontje
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING! it is THE only way to discribe it! PLEASE MMOORREE? LOVE it! Sooooooooo much!
5/29/2012 c30 LAUREN3638
YAAAAAAY! I 3 this! It's amazing!
5/27/2012 c30 3VballBabe44
so cute! glad gab knows!
5/8/2012 c29 VballBabe44
Lovin it! Can't wait until the next creation of art comes!
5/7/2012 c16 Simply Me
Sorry as I was saying for example Embry already knew Gab's number because of her siblings giving it to him when Seth broke up with her as well she had already told embry about 'wolfie'! Just a heads up because it may confuse people!
5/7/2012 c16 Simply Me
I saw this awhile back and I started reading it, but forgot all about it when I read the last chapter you wrote (no offense I just got busy with life!) anyway I'm not sure if any other reviewers mentioned it but there are a few mistakes that maybe you should review and fix!

For exam
5/6/2012 c29 annoontje
It SO AMAZING! just AMAZING no other way to say it! Soooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! PLEASE write MMOORREE ?
4/29/2012 c28 VballBabe44
Cant wait to see what happens with alex and seth!
4/27/2012 c28 annoontje
LOVE it! AMAZING how you write! 
4/27/2012 c28 Rach199
Omg! Thtz sosososo great! PLZ WRITE MORE !

"-" pretty plz?