FanFiction.Net
for Sookie and the Beast

5/4/2021 c1 Blaze Zion
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
5/7/2020 c2 GlassMazeGazer
Well, a monstrous Eric, fangs, attitude, & all will always sound like a better option than Bill, especially the Bill in this story. Bleck!

Story-wise, the chapter had lots of words, but didn’t really build the level of tension I think it was intended to create. This is now halfway through the story. A lot will need to be accomplished in the only two remaining chapters.

I’m not sure I see the point of the A/N song history notes being included. It doesn’t add anything to the story.
5/6/2020 c1 GlassMazeGazer
Chapter one is a very mild & somewhat lackluster beginning so I’m hoping the energy picks up a bit in the next chapter. Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite classic fairytale & the fact that variations of this theme/story have been around & kept alive for literally thousands of years is evidence of its appeal & potential for adaptation.

I love the idea of mixing it with Eric’s & Sookie’s story. Eric is a natural fit for the Beast, but both canon & TB Sookies are very un-Belle-like so that seems like a challenge. I could just as easily see a variation with Sookie as the Beast.
2/25/2016 c4 MiniLover
I so enjoyed your adaptation of this tale. You matched the characters perfectly and your dialogue, both verbal and their thoughts, was so wonderfully written. Loved it!
2/24/2016 c1 MiniLover
Love the new twist on an old tale! So much fun! Going back for more...
11/15/2015 c4 Suzymeinen
That was great! Perfect mixture of the stories.
8/7/2015 c4 Misspetarcade
I have just read both of your stories and I have to say that I loved them! I would love to see you write more!
11/27/2012 c1 Yuvalfrank
I love B&B!
4/6/2012 c4 18TheGirlWithNoIQ
Awesome story!

Loved it a lot:)

You are a good writer and a I 'followed' you in the story.
3/20/2012 c4 62nathy.faithy
I adore Beauty and the Beast, True Blood's version is great!

Love it!
3/8/2012 c4 2ashmo2000
awesome! and yes, i still cried;)
2/11/2012 c4 7ncmiss12
AWesome take on beauty and the beast! Loved it!
2/9/2012 c4 mycajunlover
Great version of one of my favorite Disney movies. Great job.
2/8/2012 c4 cullen's favorite girl
Stupid Bill is dead. Eric's no longer under a spell. And Sookie's happy ever after with Eric. Perfect. Just perfect. I loved this little fairytale. I never read T rated stories, but this one was just GREAT, GREAT, GREAT. Thank you
2/8/2012 c3 cullen's favorite girl
"Because I love her" awwwwww...
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »