for Merry Making

6/7/2019 c10 Guest
I loved what I read. I am sad it's not updated but I am glad I got to read this much. Thank you
Cass
6/8/2017 c1 Guest
Fangirl Bullshit, why does poor Ginny always has to suffer when another Fangirl has a crush on Felton?
3/29/2015 c10 2JulieMalfoyZabini
I'm impressed! No cliffie again! Let's see if you can keep this up (snicker) Loved the chapter though, Lucy (snicker) is funny :D

Update please! :D :)

Julie :)
8/12/2014 c9 5Lissi45829
Oh I really adore this story! It is so funny and everyone is so cool! This is really one of my favourite stories and I hope you update soon. But unfortunately I know you as a writer and know that it will take a while until you update (insert glare here). Well you can always hope!
8/9/2014 c3 Bel
O MG those two cracked me up! Please more voltemos and snape! !
8/9/2014 c1 bel
Thais is só o funny! ! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Loved snape!
8/7/2014 c9 2JulieMalfoyZabini
Haha that ending was pretty funny! And look! Not even a cliffir! I'm impressed! :D loved the chapter Nikki!

Update please! :D:)

Julie:)
8/7/2014 c9 dianaanne
Fine role models, indeed. LOL
8/7/2014 c9 BlackRose851
LMAO great!
3/18/2014 c8 5Lissi45829
I love this Chapter and this story! It was a little while when I had read it so I had to read it again :) but I still laughed at all the funny parts. I don't know how you do it but this story has class and is funny at the same time! I love all of your stories and I hope you update soon.
Gotta LOVE Narcissa :) and how she reprimand her son in this casual voice. I can see her: a drink in one hand, the other crossed over her chest. She looks a little bored and just tells the girl that her son liked her for a long time. I mean this is soooo great!
UPDATE SOON!
1/10/2014 c8 1Queen of Night
Lol! Fantastic chapters!
1/3/2014 c8 2JulieMalfoyZabini
(cackles evilly) Love the chapter! Hoping you'll update sooner this time (glowers) And look! No cliffie! I'm impressed (grin)

Update please! :D:)

Julie :)
12/31/2013 c8 BlackRose851
great!
12/16/2013 c7 5Lissi45829
I love your stories and this one is just genius! I love it! Please write soon!
7/22/2013 c7 9Dancing-Souls