for Destiny Rising

11/25/2018 c1 47Blondie 20000
Oh interesting premiere. I been looking through Bela fics after reading The Corrupted Innocent. By the look of the summary this is set in season 7? Hmm wonder who brought Bela back? Was it Cas when he was Godistel? Or is it another Angel? I'll stick to this and read on. Look forward to where this goes :)
11/25/2016 c1 dragonfox123
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
11/2/2015 c1 jus
I would love to read this fic, but it's kinda looks long and is filled with too many OC-characters(I usually don't them). Still it's awesome!
9/15/2015 c81 likepurestgold
awesome story! I loooved it, especially the whole unicorn twist! loooooooved the unicorns
6/27/2014 c81 9whack sparrow
nice story! your characterization was absolutely perfect espeically in the first half of the story. however, i think you might have dragged it on a bit too long and some of the fights were a bit strange, but otherwise you make writing in character look so easy! i'll be first in line to read any more fics you write!
4/11/2014 c36 blueboxandrocksalt
Was the repeat of the what did you put her on conversation intential. I wasn't completely sure, other than that the story is coming along nicely but I am not sure I like Sam's "try love" something about her rubs me the wrong way.
4/11/2014 c23 blueboxandrocksalt
I knew unicorns were real. Lol very good story so far, I am enjoying it. Thank you for sharing.
2/15/2013 c81 Guest
I looked forward to reading a couple chapters each night. I think you are very talented. A sequel would be wonderful!
12/21/2012 c1 supernaturalfan2123
I love this story, it's amazing. Dean and Bella belong together. Are you to going to do a sequel?
10/8/2012 c1 mirandakane89
I liked the start of this. Can't wait to read more.
8/28/2012 c4 jade pitts
thats funny
8/17/2012 c81 QueenBlack2317
this is amazing! i love it!
7/9/2012 c81 62Yggdrasil'sRoots
that was adorable. pretty please write a sequel. i ship dean and bella so much and you portrayed them really well.
6/5/2012 c81 SPNDarknTwisty
Oh my, that was thoroughly enjoyable. Looking forward to some of your other offerings. Nicely done.
4/11/2012 c82 26doCHAI
Hi!

I've read the whole story and I must say that as a Dean and Bela shipper, this is great. I love the idea of them being struck by Cupid because their offsprings are destined to be something great. I would be honest and say that that kind of storyline crossed my mind once of twice before, but never got to write it. So thank you for writing this fic!

I do have a few concern about your OC because in my opinion, they seem a bit of a Mary Sue. But it doesn't really bother me because they aren't the main characters anyway. Next time, just watch out for the tendency of your OCs to be a Mary Sue. You wouldn't want that to happen. Also, Bela's role as a mother seems a bit unrealistic to me. I suggest you take her to the next level, and make her do something crazy whilst being bored of being left with the kids - something that would raise a big conflict between Dean and her, because their banters are perfect, and in the real (Supernatural) world, I imagine that they would always be bantering.

With that being said, I think this a great fic, considering this is your first one. You have a lot of great ideas and I hope you take this review as a constructive criticism. And yes, I would love to read a sequel of this fic.
52 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »