for Destiny Rising

4/9/2012 c82 BRUUUUUUUUD
Awesome ending! I'm kinda sad that it's over and would be happy with a sequel but it's up to you. Anyway I loved the whole thing and I think you are a talented writer.
4/8/2012 c82 3the.summer.sky
Great ending! I'm not sure whether I would want a sequel or not. Don't get me wrong, I love the story, but everything's good at the moment. It might be nice just to have a happy ending, and to believe that the rest of their lives were happy and nothing bad happened to them again. But then again, a sequel means another story to read. Either way would be good. Thanks for writing the story, it was amazing!
4/6/2012 c78 the.summer.sky
I wanted them to bring Sam and Dean's brother back in the show, but after a while I forgot about it. I'm so happy he's back at least in this story! But I am a bit sad that Dean got so pushy with their wish, poor Sala. It was a great few chapters, looking forward to more!
4/6/2012 c75 the.summer.sky
Amazing story so far, it's so addictive! I literally couldn't stop reading it until I got to this point. And now I want more! Please update soon!
4/5/2012 c75 1curiobi
Okay. hooked on this story. just can't help myself. please update soon !
4/5/2012 c75 BRUUUUUUUUD
Awesome update! It's getting more intense I can't wait for more.
3/20/2012 c72 curiobi
Okay i stayed up most of the night hooked on this you better update soon please ;)
3/20/2012 c32 curiobi
Oh Damn you got me again. you know im almost strictly a slash pairing only type of girl. im reading this on my phone and somehow or other something went heywire while looking for destiel. now im hooked on your story you fiend its nearay 3 in the morning and i can't stop reading!
3/20/2012 c10 curiobi
Oh my giddy gosh i never saw that coming your a freaking genius hats off to a master ;)
3/19/2012 c70 BRUUUUUUUUD
I'm all caught up and ready for more. If you haven't seen the latest episode don't read this. I was wondering if the leviathans are going to claim that they want to help humans like in the show but if you go in a different direction that's fine too. Anyway keep the updates coming!
3/7/2012 c58 BRUUUUUUUUD
Haha. Bottom juice.
3/5/2012 c43 BRUUUUUUUUD
Awesome! They never should have killed off the trickster/Gabriel he was hilarious. Maybe he will somehow make it back on the show. This story is great I'm trying to catch up.
2/28/2012 c12 BRUUUUUUUUD