for The Legend of the Raging Fist

6/20 c2 alucardd13
Aún no pierdo las esperanzas
5/21/2018 c2 3JustAnotherNameToHideTheShame
please continue
3/13/2018 c2 Fiery
I just stumbled upon this story, it has great potential. Please continue.
11/20/2016 c2 1MonsterOfEnd
Hood work
10/5/2016 c2 deanron
So far the story is a bit amusing if you are not a big fan of one piece,if you are,then it's bloody alful.
1/20/2016 c2 NightmareKnight1
So is this fic dead?
8/25/2015 c1 Guest
Obvious Mary Sue is obvious. Yeah this isn't very well Done. sorry. Tanja way over powered with no explanation given. just poor writing.
7/15/2015 c1 Geremias12
por que mierda NUNCA, encuentro un fic bueno con mas de 2 capitulos

HOMBRE! que quiero continuar leyendo la historia, asi que siguela por favor!
6/18/2015 c1 Der Puppenmacher
Ranma did just an energy beam, and Luffy did not react! Sacrilege XD
11/22/2014 c1 10Lightning Ash
Shitty story, but then again I expect nothing less from a retarded Rumiko-bitch pussy-riding fangirl. Never understood how Rumiko-bitch even gathered such a huge legion of idiotic fantards. *Sigh.* I guess the stupidity of certain fantards will lead them to any shitty wannabe with a pencil who calls himself/herself an author. I could understand the undeserved hype *Horseshit 1/2* gets if Rumiko-bitch was a somewhat decent writer, but here's the thing, she really isn't. Take THE MOTHERFUCKERING rosy-coloured glasses off of your eyes, stop riding Rumiko-bitch's pussy, and you would see how disgustingly poor she really is!

All the dumb bitch does is reuses the same piece of shit, piss-poor generic anime "humour" we see in virtually EVERY FUCKNG HAREM SERIES, GRRRRRRRR! But yet you fucking fan-bitches flock to her pussy like idiotic moths, you dumb fucking bitch! FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR PRECIOUS RUMIKO-BITCH AND FUCK THE REST OF YOU FUCKING FANTARDS! As far as I'm concerned you Ranma-fantards are retards by definition.

Anyone with half a brain would despise the series with an absolute passion. The main character's a whiny little bitch and his so-called "love interest" is just a straight-up bitch. AND FUCK THE REST OF THE FUCKING CAST!

Fuck the series!
9/28/2014 c2 5Shodaime Gahokage
the description of the orb seem like a water down version of the Loc-Nar
7/1/2014 c2 fellow
This is cool. I hope you continue it.
7/1/2014 c1 fellow