FanFiction.Net
for Through The Fire And The Flames

8/13/2015 c1 2Nic Coay
This was really good! Very good character study and it really captured the moment, showing how someone might really react to that first quest and killing someone.
11/27/2012 c1 1TheMerryWriter
The title intrigued me at first: I was really hoping that it had something to do with dragon force!
Your writing is very visceral: I can feel, see, taste whats happening and I absolutely love it! Especially the way that you note how the lone wanderers personality must have changed in order to become such a survivor, especially coming from such a sheltered background and that's often overlooked!

In short great story, great writing!
Fantastic!
8/1/2012 c1 distant-echoes
I read this quite a while ago because you had said this was the prequel to "The Lone Courier". I wanted to take the time today to finally write a review on it (after all, the writing you do is too great to go without even one).

Your Fallout 3 OC "Lone" is one of the most realistic and relatable characters I have read. I find that her thoughts and feelings come through very sincerely. Your style of writing is simple and clean, and the pacing is excellent.

As a writer, I feel like I could learn a lot from you...so please get a Beta Profile so I can ask for your help, LOL. :)

Great job!