for True Intentions

9/28/2013 c1 Guest
i am looking for chapters as orihime a new student how she met ichigo but i can not find any.
4/17/2013 c20 Guest
this was really good, gonna read the sequel now -
4/16/2013 c8 Guest
chapter 8 is so sad T-T, but still interesting
4/23/2012 c20 8InoueR0xO
Amazing, Pisecs, I never expected this! It was amazing~..

Inspiring XD

Well, continue it please? Make a sequel.. Do it fast!
4/22/2012 c20 nicholee33
Omg can't believe tatsuki loves orihime and I just don't like that angel character haha and ichigo is very protective and jealous but when isn't he lol update soon
4/21/2012 c20 Energetic
Wait someother ichihime author has a story with the title changes in our lives so nevermind on what i said in my last review.i think u can come up with a better title:)
4/21/2012 c20 Energetic
Yaaay! Ur gonna make a sequel awesome:) hm.. For the title on the sequel idk im not creative idk if thz sounds lame what we become or the changes in our lives or changes.

so ichigo is pretty pissed off i love it ill be waiting for sequel!:)
4/21/2012 c20 1OrihimeKurosakiInoue
Sequel Timee :D

Updatee Soon !
4/21/2012 c20 quietreaper
it was a good ending for the story and im really happy your making a sequal. atleast tatsuki and orihime made up but now uryu is gonna cause problems lol. awesome story cant wait for the sequal :D
4/15/2012 c19 Damaio The End
This is kind of an odd story. I really am enjoying seeing these characters in different situations than they are normally in. Some parts seem a little rushed, but overall it's very well written. Can't wait to read the next chapter keep up the good work :)
4/14/2012 c19 8InoueR0xO
Well, I really couldn't see that coming! Tatsuki in love with 'Hime?

That was quite shocking, but the story was great all the same.

I like it how it's turning out! I wonder, what'll happen next!
4/12/2012 c19 Energetic
plz make a sequel i love story thz drama thats unfolding who would have thought that she was in love w/hime i didnt think that she wanted2b more than friends do u think hime feels bad&would go out w/her2b good person is himegoin2 tell ichigo about tastki?
4/12/2012 c19 1OrihimeKurosakiInoue
Ohh Now I Saw Thee Thomas &' Ochita Onee Commin But I Sooo Didnt See Thee Tatsuki Likinn Himee 0.0 Shee Wass Kinda Harshh On Himee :\

Updatee Soon !
4/11/2012 c19 quietreaper
well that sucks for tatsuki, lost orihime and probobly uryu too. cant wait for the last chaper to come out :D
4/8/2012 c17 8InoueR0xO
Hey, I am so sorry I couldn't review, connection problem, and right now I'm using my bro's USB.

BTW, nice chapter. I may not review often, but I will when I could. I can't leave this story. Cause, I loved it!
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »