for The Psycho king In The New World

2/22/2013 c10 shadowfan999
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next

ps:if the fic really is complete please write a sequel
3/17/2012 c10 11ShiningShadow1965
Cool chapter you outdid yourself again my friend. Now what's going to happen next. Only a update will tell thanks.
3/12/2012 c9 ShiningShadow1965
Hell yeah that's a cliff hanger. I'm waiting what happens next I want more please I can't wait. Thank you for this chapter.
3/12/2012 c9 2InvaderBrutus
Lure him away! With someone or something rapable!

Northern tribe sergal children are good aswell,

they love eating those.

Any good time to publish? EVERY HOUR IS PUBLISH HOUR!
3/8/2012 c5 Invaderbrutus
I extremely enjoy this story, please dont stop writing it,

I allways love stories about people getting thrown in equestria who then try to get accostumed to things there.

Your story is just awesome sauce. Keep writing on.
3/8/2012 c8 Guest
I like this chapter so far keep the title as for the genre I though hurt/comfort and adventure add romance to it. Anyway that's my opinion on this excellent job on this chapter.
3/8/2012 c8 1veryyellowpeaches
SO AWESOME! Almost not mistakes! We actually, I have never seen a single mistake since the beginning! Good job!
3/7/2012 c8 3daniboy95
Crap... I Expect a rather violent and harsh action from him...

Never surprise a military trained crazy veteran...
3/2/2012 c7 11ShiningShadow1965
This is so good the foreverfree forest nice touch there are more mysteries running about and more unexpected guest appearing great job on this chapter keep up the great work.
2/26/2012 c6 ShiningShadow1965
This story is shaping up to a great story and I love it you have every aspect down to a tee. Excellent writing on your part I can't wait for the next chapter I will wait in baited breath for the next chapter and if you have time read my story Rays of Hope. Thank you again for this great chapter
2/20/2012 c5 The Positive Feedback Guy
YEAAAAAH! ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT! All joking aside, this looks like it could easily be molded into a heart warming tale of redemption and resolution. keep em' coming man.
2/19/2012 c5 Rodney Eve Yendor
I am reading it and I have been waiting for new chapters because I want to see how this goes.
2/19/2012 c5 Anonymous
Hi. Anonymous here and I find this very muchly awesome. I tried to find fanfics like this, and I never succeed, until now.This.Is.Epic.
2/19/2012 c5 ShiningShadow1965
well you are not alone dead i just wrote a story and another before i got 4 reveiws and 3 for just beta stuff. I love your story you just got hang in there things will pick up im add you as a fave and alert. If you have the time check out my story i will love your imput on the story i so many hits its not funny. But i want reviews to see if my writting needs improvement, right now you have this great idea and dont stop keep writing this incredible story i cant wait for the next chapter *Brohoof*

P.S. my story is Rays of Hope under ShiningShadow1965 good luck on your story i cant wait for the chapter
2/19/2012 c1 5GobbaGo
Might want to fix the title... Should be something like "The Psycho King in The New World". It's a small mistake I know but it may stop some people from reading at first glance...
17 Page 1 2 Next »