for Red In The Silver Lining

4/18 c12 Mary
This story is really good and I like how raph is starting to be able to control his temper and how it's leo who is being temperamental for a change
9/7/2018 c11 turtle reader
Aw man I wish you would finish this great story!
8/19/2017 c12 angelgirl10
Please, please, please update this story! The plot line is so well thought out and developed! I am dying to know what happens next. It's so hard to find stories that really show Leo as anything less than perfect and Raph as anything more than a hothead. I love how you have matured and developed their characters. More, please!
10/20/2016 c12 5saquesha13
This story is soooo good omg! I hope you finish it it's so different! Poor Raphael i mean the guy needs a break. Bless Donnie he sure is the only one other than splinter who is helping
6/10/2016 c12 Guest
This is amazing!
Couldn't Don build some kind of robotic braces for Leo's legs that would respond to some sort of neurotransmitter so Leo could walk again? Or would the fact that he has to rely on a machine be unacceptable to him? Do the turtles still have a way to communicate with Prof Honeycutt so they can warn the Utrom that Karai is planning to free the Shredder? I LOVE seeing Raph and Don work together like this! Please update soon!
5/31/2016 c12 Juanita27
Very glad to see this wonderful story continuing :) the brothers will have to work out their issues and begin to work as a team again of they want any chance of foiling Karai's rescue mission. So very glad Raph has Don on his side :D love those two
5/28/2016 c12 105Mississippis
Wow! You are an absolutely amazing writer and your story is fantastic! The voices of the Turtles and Splinter are spot on and the way you have them working through their respective issues is incredible! Absolutely wonderfully done, an amazing story and I cannot wait to follow along!
5/28/2016 c12 1tmntlover2013
Great job on the story so far, please update soon thanks.
5/27/2016 c12 Guest
Whoop! Thank you, thank you for updating! I like how this is moving. A space ship to rescue Shredder. She's really ambitious and desperate right now isn't she. She really went overboard with her loyalty to him. Good thing that kinda goes away worth the Ninja Tribunal. Oh gosh! That won't take place will it? Not unless something helps Leo get his legs back. I wonder if the Utrom could help? They would need to be contacted anyway to warn them of Karai's plans. Wow! So much to think about!
5/27/2016 c12 Silentveil
Wow, this is good. Trouble is brewing, and the turtles have got to get it together or else. Great story.
5/26/2016 c12 Anonymous
I know the story mainly focuses on the turtles, but I would really like to see a little more April and Casey. Not a main story line per se, but just a little check in on how they, Toby, and the baby are doing. But, which ever way you take the plot, I'm sure I will still enjoy it nonetheless.
5/26/2016 c12 1QueenInBlue
Time to fucking cry again
2/7/2016 c11 Guest
Bdiwhxdiwisjajjaaaaa giiive me mooore chaaaaapteeers! This is such an amazing story! Why arent there any more chapters?! - saddest emojis i could find, pls give me moar!
10/16/2015 c11 9flikaroo
Leo's doing a great job isolating himself from his family. And Raph is starting to see what Leo has had to deal with all these years. I hope you update sometime.
7/18/2015 c11 9TheLadyOfSouls
This is a great story. I hope you can find the time to update soon!
125 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »