for Thieves

2/15 c26 Guest
Hey, this is a really great story and I am kind of sad that it's been left like that... From my point of view, the story has already had it's climax, so maybe it would be nice to add one last happy chapter to conclude it? I guess you had probably planned more with the trial and stuff, but if you don't have time for all that anymore, maybe you'd want to give it a proper ending :)
This is just me trying to bring you back to this story, cause I really liked it, and I mean no offense by this!
11/25/2020 c26 ilaski
Hei, I know it's been a long time since you updated the story, but it's really one of the best i've ever read. So I thought I'd leave a review even though I usually don't. I loved the way you developed the story and I think you are one of the most talented authors when it comes to describing Ron, Hermione and their relationship. This story was a rollercoaster of emotions: Ron's pain and feeling of betrayal and and hermione's feeling of guilt. I was skeptical from the start that hermione was capable of hurting Ron like that, but you've exceeded all expectations and now I'm thirsty to know what's going to happen next. So while I know that you are probably working on new projects and will be busy, I would really appreciate it if you can get this done.
I love all your stories, you have a very deep way of writing and I will continue to follow you to find out what other stories you have in store for us.
I wish you all the best
P.S. forgive my mistakes but english is not my first language
8/16/2020 c5 Guest
You are making Ron weak my friend , I would like if Ron never talked to her anymore you can do it this way it's not real it's fanfic after all , and even if he doesn't talks to her and completely ignores her , it would still be better than dram*one
8/1/2020 c1 thatsmeglen
Please find the time to finish this, even if it’s one chapter to close it, u owe it to ur followers
7/17/2020 c26 IntenselyTime
Love this story. I've never cried reading a fanfiction before, but the way you describe everything is just so intense and full of emotion that I couldn't keep my tears in as I read the girls' dormitory scene. Just wow. Please please please update!
7/5/2020 c26 1gossipgirl101
Cant wait for the next chapter! Absolutely love this story
6/17/2020 c26 8The cat with blue eyes
this is such a great story!I really like the plot it is a very good idea! and everything is starting to make sense so it is a shame it is not finished... I would love to read more on that!
6/11/2020 c26 bwota3
Please come back and finish this. It’s so good and I want to know the ending.
4/23/2020 c1 guest
this looks interesting
4/19/2020 c26 Guest
Ohhhhhh noooo... why the hell would you do that to me.. Pls Pls complete this... at least the part you left
10/27/2019 c26 pam1990
Please get your life together and come back to this! You can’t leave us hanging like this! I’m sure this is a wonderful story, one of the best there is! You write all the time, please focus here!
5/28/2019 c1 Bethany
please please please update the story! Is so original and beautifully written and I'm dying to know where it goes from here!
4/1/2019 c26 1InkandWine
This story is wonderful. heart breaking and intriguing. I am certain you have a thousand things to be doing in the real world but I can only humbly ask you to continue because I need to know the end. if it takes another six years then so be it (but please don't let it be quite that long)
3/27/2019 c8 rwong
This Chapter. THE MOST HEARTBREAKING THING I HAVE EVER READ. EVER. Full stop.
I'm speechless. And even thinking about it now brings me tears.
3/27/2019 c23 rwong
I finished this another masterpiece of yours a couple of days ago. Practically binge read it from start to this chapter before I could really sleep again. Just couldn't stop until I got to see they are properly back together again. Even now my feelings are just starting to sink in and settle (with some help by the updates of Pause). I'm revisiting this chapter just now, and wanna let you know how I adore the way you described Ron's action when he's comforting Hermione...she was silently weeping on the bed and he immediately knew it, said her name in his unique way, studied her face, gently touched her cheeks and wiped tears for her, and the words he said...and his own tears when he heard her say she loved him...God! You are killing me. You have basically given love a physical image, a visualizable feeling, with your words, if I'm making any sense. It's so gentle, so soft, yet overwhelmingly powerful at the same time. I'm feeling too much now that I dunno what to say. Yeah, Bravo on this wonderful story! Please update it soon, too!
1,112 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »