for Rolling in the Deep

4/7 c4 16Wikked
I do find this story quite sweet and I’d love to read some more of you ever get around to it.
8/30/2020 c4 Lucy Cole
I'm really hoping that one day you will come back to this story, I know it's unlikely but it really is an excellent story.
8/6/2020 c4 Victoria0104
Please continue this story!
5/7/2020 c4 Guest
Plz update!
9/1/2017 c4 Laura
More!
8/19/2017 c4 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
loved it!
8/17/2017 c4 30 forgotten-daydream 0
I don't know if this story will ever be updated again but I loved it and miss it.
5/6/2017 c4 Jennifer
I absolutely loved this... please please please update this.. it's amazing
4/11/2017 c4 pp
Please update.. it is a very good story.
9/23/2016 c4 1Owsla
I love it! It's a nice "behind the scenes" look from an oc pov. I love that concept.
A Jamie love story is incredibly hard to pull off, but Yvonne's character is perfect for the pairing. I wish she could be with him, he needs to open his eyes and realize Cerci is never going to happen! I feel like, Jamie probably goes through much of the same suffering Yvonne does...Forlorn-love-wise.
I soooo this your story, and I would love to see more of Jamie too. :3
9/4/2016 c1 Guest
Jesus she is unbelievably pathetic!
2/21/2016 c4 Walking Dynamite
Please update! I absolutely adore this story. You have great grammar and everything. Plot is great and I dislike the captain though. He's an a**.

I really hope you update soon.
2/6/2016 c4 BookWorm4479
Wonderful story! I like how peripheral your character is, without being inconsequential. It's irritating when an OC is EVERYWHERE important all at the right time to insert a pithy remark. You made a character interesting without that crutch. Go you!
8/1/2015 c2 Guest
Loved the fact that she's not a baby. Other stories love to feature kids as young as 16 in adult stories and it's annoying. Don't care for kiddies doing it especially when it's mostly one sided as in the girl is in her teens while the man is in his late 30s early 40s. I know the teen stories are most likely realistic seeing as there was kids as young as 14 getting married but I still loathed the idea. People always prefer children stories and never the actual adult. Hello look at the show teen wolf, the characters should have graduated high school years ago but mtv prefers them to still be considered sexually active miners and as soon as they age out and go to adulthood it's like a husband replacing his wife with a younger one, they replace the show with another or they start adding new younger kids and slowly get rid of the adults.
3/17/2015 c4 2thesameoldfearsx
Was so happy to see this updated :) great chapter! I'm interested to see how long Jaime sticks around for once he's better, I look forward to more :).
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »