for Rolling in the Deep

3/17/2015 c4 2thesameoldfearsx
Was so happy to see this updated :) great chapter! I'm interested to see how long Jaime sticks around for once he's better, I look forward to more :).
2/5/2015 c3 4SS-lover06
This kind of plot I wouldn't usually go for, but your story keeps me coming back. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
1/4/2015 c3 1x NikiSt x
please update soon please
12/1/2014 c2 4Kyrie Lorelei
Really interesting, I would love to see some more.
1/26/2014 c2 WickedKing567
Damn she didn't have children on a long time, but anyways I hope she gets pregnant by Jaime and see how he react to it, He might want to kill it or try to get his child to have some power over Casterly Rock, I hope it's the latter, that would make things interesting. But anyways awesome chapter and Update soon...
1/17/2014 c2 21Maddie Rose
Ooh this looks fantastic so far, I'm very interested to see where things are going to go! I like how Yvonne is an older woman as opposed to a young girl, it makes things very different from other Game of Thrones stories - as well as the fact that she's already married! Please do continue :)
1/13/2014 c2 6MissMac
Oh, you devilish woman. What a brilliant idea you've sprouted from that genius mind! The first chapter was a nice taste of things, and then this chapter brought so many possibilities that my head might explode. Completely explode from your awesomeness. Your writing is perfection, as always, and the plots flows smooth like...smooth things flow. Ahem. Jaime is completely my love. He was my first GOT love and I had forgotten how things used to be in the beginning. Anyways...back to the review! Yvonne is a refreshing character, a mix of strength and weakness that you write so wonderfully. Did I mention my head exploding? Because it did. I think you could continue this on and make a nice, fabulous, fantastic little story! So...continue on, Puddin!
1/13/2014 c2 jaimeforever
I like this, I like your portrayal of yvonne. she's believable as a person, jealous and insecure and possessive, refreshingly human. my one (tiny) quibble is jaime being so violent and threatening. I don't 100%believe Jaime would do that, he's respectful of women even low born. but I am looking forward to the rest of the story
1/12/2014 c2 8Dark G0ddess
Wow Update soon...
1/10/2014 c2 Cotton Strings
Yay ;)
1/7/2014 c2 Delacourt
To be honest this is one of the best stories in the game of thrones section ive read. When i see a oc/canon its not that realistic most of the oc's are teenagers and are from the high up houses like the starks. thank you for the good story ill be reading till the end of it.
1/5/2014 c2 Emily W
I'm so happy this was updated! I can't even think of anything else to say! :D
1/1/2014 c1 Dark G0ddess
Holy shiit You have to Update this SOON!
11/12/2013 c1 49starrysky7
I loved this story and I do hope that you continue.
8/12/2013 c1 BookWorm4479
I find this scenario easier to believe than Jaime/innocent young thing. If he were even a bit less devoted to Circe he probably would have had lovers like this. Thank you for sharing your talent.
47 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »