for A Thousand Years

3/20/2016 c16 Guest
Okay so I really like this story! But have you ever described mixtape? Whats her color scheme? Also im really curious to how you'll add this up to him meeting yoketron and the autobot team keep up the good work
11/10/2014 c14 7h1n9
What does this mean icescape hothead and razorclip are going to become uh what's his name ...the dude with the 3 faces um blitswing I don't know the guy with the german accent yeah that guy. So sad to see that happen to them anyway love the story so far very good. Pleas keep updating
7/26/2012 c15 quasarsmom
So sorry, I haven't been able to get updated as I'm at a BSA summer camp in the mountain and internet wouldn't work for several weeks for me, but here I am.

Excellent chapters, I cannot wait to see what becomes of 'Bolt and Prowler in the next few chapters.
7/10/2012 c15 38T'Reilani
Awesome job! I like the way you show Prowl's recovery. It's very well written.
6/10/2012 c13 2XxArtificializedxX
Another great update! Thanks for updating so fast! You are AWSOME! But awsome job with little Prowlie's love life, and please do updated soon! I can't wait to read your upcoming chapter! With Prowl growth and the decepticon attack! Oohhh im exited for that. So keep up the great work and I hope your laptop gets fixed soon.:D

XxArtificializedxX
6/10/2012 c13 2K.Nicole314
HOLY CRAP! Aw, Prowl saved Crosshatch's life. Even though he's a jerk. I don't know if he meant to do that or not, but it was nice none the less. I hope Prowl's okay and they defeat the warship.
6/9/2012 c12 4IAmStarscream
Good chapter! Can't wait for the next! Keep up the good work!
6/8/2012 c12 2XxArtificializedxX
Oh Mah' Gah' this. Is . ADORABLE! Okay just putting it out there, this by far is one of this cutest, fluffiest, thing I've ever read. I love it sooooo much. I really like how you didn't make Prowl a goody goody two shoes, and how their emotions are really... Like, RIGHT THERE, and you don't have to double over guessing. I really also like how you included slot of the anatomy of the younglings and the stuff about the shells. You're a great writer,so please keep going with this GREAT fic.
5/20/2012 c10 3quasarsmom
This is a cute fic, so far. I look forwards to reading more.
4/28/2012 c8 5Anodythe
This was a sweet chapter. I used to sing "Sunshine" as well to my two when they were small.
4/11/2012 c1 1RazormusPrime
Awwwww poor Prowl T^T I feel so bad for him. Love the story! Gonna keep reading and I'm sure it gets even better ;D
1/28/2012 c3 9cmdrtekk
This chapter flowed better. Perhaps as you were not trying to cover as much ground. A key to remember when writing a story is - as the writer you easily see and hear the characters and the scene as it is unfolding in your head, but the reader really really needs your words, your descriptions and the characters dialog to be able to see the same scene. As the writer it is easy (to easy) to want to rush through the scene as quickly as it flows in your head, but you have to slow down to create that scene with words for your readers. It is often worth an extra day or two on your computer filling out the words vs. rushing to post it.

Still enjoying what you have going. Your reasoning (and hence Riffraff's) for Raff having no intention of permanently taking on Prowl was certainly sound from and for a work-a-holic, but I was really hoping he would take the youngster on. You are doing fine creating your story.

Thank you for sharing.

Best wishes.
1/26/2012 c2 yumi k
oh my gosh, this. is. so. CUTE! i love little sparkling Prowl. please update soon! great job so far. ^_^
1/26/2012 c2 cmdrtekk
The flow and speed of the story, the scenes and the characters interactions within the scenes seem a bit rushed and/or choppy at times, yet the story still carries well and is certainly readable. I look forward to seeing more of this world and the characters you have created within it through the optics of Prowl and the other characters.

Thank you for sharing.
1/26/2012 c1 Liz
Awwwwww poor prowl :( Good work can't wait for an update

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service