FanFiction.Net
for Brand New Life

4/25/2012 c14 18BlueEyedCountryGirl
Great chapter. I love that she took everything so well. Update soon, can't wait to see how the conversation with Sam goes
4/24/2012 c14 1scigeekgirl
oh the suspense is killing me! Can't wait to find out the truth, and for her sister to arrive :)
4/18/2012 c13 18BlueEyedCountryGirl
Great chapter! What a way to find out though. Update soon
4/17/2012 c13 1scigeekgirl
what a way for her to find out about the wolves :) Update soon
4/17/2012 c13 1Kat7CA
AHHH! How could you end it like that! I need that next chapter!

As always you are awesome! I love your stories. Keep writing, and update soon please! :)
4/14/2012 c12 18BlueEyedCountryGirl
Love the chapter. I think you should definitely write a Embry/Kelly story.
4/13/2012 c12 1Kat7CA
YES! You need to make an Embry/Kelly story!

I'm so happy they finally got together. I smile when I think about it. I love how quickly you updated! Thank you for another awesome chapter! :)
4/13/2012 c11 Kat7CA
I love this chapter. Again you have done an amazing job. You took to long to write it though! :/ Please update faster! I need to know what happens!
4/12/2012 c11 18BlueEyedCountryGirl
Love the chapter, update soon
4/12/2012 c11 eolove21
this story is by far my favorite. Please keep updating you have me hooked! I can't wait to see what happens between Paul and Kristen! Please continue on, you have something great going on here!
4/5/2012 c10 9Book-Nerd 4 lyfe
i can't wait to see what she does to Paul

he deserves it!
3/31/2012 c10 18BlueEyedCountryGirl
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what she has in mind for Paul. Update soon.
3/30/2012 c10 1scigeekgirl
I'm really liking the story so far. I love your version of paul, jared and kim. Can't wait for the next update.
3/30/2012 c10 1Kat7CA
I love this! It has been way to long since you've updated! Please don't take to long to write the next chapter please! :)
3/19/2012 c9 Kat7CA
I;m crazy about you and your awesome writing. Yes I love love love the chapter! Don't take to long to update! :)
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »