for Shin Koihime Musou Defiers of History

7/11/2019 c1 8Sega Kuro
Please let Sean’s main girl be Kan’u!
9/2/2018 c1 BMUBE
Veri n1c3gSEst0riUk
1/4/2014 c5 Guest
has been years now what hapen ?
11/22/2013 c1 1PhonicDeathKing
lel
8/15/2013 c4 haku112
Shiba 'i? as in Sima yi?! awsome!
5/10/2013 c5 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
i love this chapter. this time it has more details in it but make the fight scene intersting too. but from your works its about love blah blah blah. unlike rantaid whose story is about war and strategy, politics yadada yada yada.
well anyways this chapter is good and interesting
wow this final scene above... this is a reference in dynasty warriors strikeforce 2
and whats w/ all those dimesions but thats interesting so not complaining. hope u make an update soon.
5/10/2013 c3 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
battle scene too short and lacks details but the story caught my interest due to rantaid's comment in his story
4/1/2012 c5 Haseo55
Ok...O.O, im really confused about that part with the mention of DC and marvel aswell as the gundams, also i have to agree with you, this site needs more koihime musou stories(i personally was a little down that the anime didnt follow the game but the anime had way better qualaty)
3/30/2012 c5 22Coffeeccubus
Omg... You added Sima Yi AND Lu Su to this?

8D!
3/25/2012 c5 13Rantaid
... i thought this is about battle ... what a let down...

And most importantly... where is the justice when male is obligated to naked while the woman and girls are not obligated to bare naked! this is an outrage! And in the BATHROOM!
3/24/2012 c5 12dad90
YES! Chapter 5 definitely worth waiting for!

I hope the same thing for Chapter 6!

I'll be waiting for that!
2/19/2012 c4 13Rantaid
Lu Su, Sima Yi and Xu Shu. now... let see how you will craft your characters.
2/15/2012 c4 12dad90
That was short, but boy was it SWEET! Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
2/8/2012 c2 15Fangking2
Glad to see this topic getting more attention, ut I'll be honest. I don;t know who Sean is so it is confusing. The development and relationships are going too fast. Finally are magic of alt-reality and personality so easily done? Perhaps you should use KAzuto, a character everyone who read Koihimie knows?

Also I think you are lacking in detail. You assume everyone including ther characters know each other. You never described the appearances. You need to gave your character and reeaders an image and that is how they get the 'Ah~ That is how she looks like.'

Describe the appearances, location, and when needed expression.
2/7/2012 c2 12dad90
I thought the ladies were all after Kazuto's feelings. Not Shoon.
21 Page 1 2 Next »