for Mislead

6/23/2012 c9 11dwarfperson
Thanks for the mention! I love it! Keep going, no matter what, you have a great potential in this story! Its really great! I FRICKING LOVE IT!

update sooN or I'LL EAT YOU!

Dwarf x
6/21/2012 c10 Bella Osh
And what's the website with all the stories? :D
6/21/2012 c10 Bella Osh
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! This chapter was amesomely and extremely cool and I want to know why he was mumbling Ana's name? And also does Fang come back?
6/19/2012 c9 Bella Osh
Tomorrow is my 15th birthday, and I really want to see what happens next! Please please PLEASE, write the next chapter :)
6/5/2012 c1 IDK a good username
I really loved this story, hope you keep writing!
5/21/2012 c8 6Fanfic Insanity
You seriously had to stop there! Oh, well. I still love this story! Update soon!
5/5/2012 c8 11dwarfperson
Oh my god!' why can't that happen to me! I want a fang too!

Update soon or next time u go in your bathroom, there will be a camel sitting in your bathtub having a bath and singing it's camel song. :D

#Dwarf
5/5/2012 c8 1Ernily
MORE! thnx! I like the name Jennevive. I NAMED MY BUNNY THAT! XD
4/24/2012 c7 6Fanfic Insanity
MORE, MORE, MORE! That was AWESOME! You seriously need to write more! I really hope you do! I LOVED it! Please take my advice and write more! I will be checking in on your story! ~ChatterboxNudge3
4/10/2012 c7 11dwarfperson
! OH MY FRICKING GOD SHE HAS FRICKING WINGS! -turns to face nacho5- YOU BEETER UPDATE SOON OR I'LL DROWN YOU IN A PIT OF QUICKSAND THEN SHAVE YOUR HAIR OFF AND AND AND HIT YOU WITH A FRYING PAN UNTIL YOUR BEGGING FOR MERCY THEN I'LL SAY, "HA! HA! YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD YOU MORON!" AND ! SO YOU BETTER WATCH OUT! COZ I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! -smiles devilishly-

Keep dreaming and may the odds be ever in your favour

Dwarf xx

Ps: You will not do INCREDIBLE THINGS without an INCREDIBLE MIND
4/9/2012 c7 1IggyIsAwesome13
Awww poor Max. She's evil. I kinda hoped she wouldn't be bad or mean but oh well it's your storie. I will respect that. :) Oh my gosh it's so weird I don't know who she's gonna end up with. Do you know? If you do know don't tell me. I want it to be a surprise. Write molre soon please!
4/9/2012 c7 2faxloverforever
This isn't a fax story?
4/6/2012 c6 1IggyIsAwesome13
*GASP* oh my gosh she better not die! Dude, Fang! Write more soon please! :)
4/6/2012 c6 11dwarfperson
oh my god! ahhhhhh! amazing!

Keep dreaming, support Kony 2012 and may the odds be ever in your favour

Dwarf xx
4/2/2012 c5 dwarfperson
oh my god. that was so fricking amazing. there is no other way to describe this other than, oh my god! (This is the part when i'm completely in shock and can no longer do anything or type anything else) oh my god.

kEEP dREAMING aND mAY tHE oDDS bE eVER iN yOUR fAVOUR

dWARF XX

(i oNLESTLY dIDN'T mEAN tO tYPE lIKE tHIS)

pS: uPDATE sOON