for Rebellion

11/25/2014 c1 Sierra 61
I like it. But...I kinda always thought Adam was...well...a bit...ticklish. I mean, if he were tickled until he unbuttoned his shirt, he would...wouldn't he?
7/29/2012 c1 BJ2
Nope, sorry Benny. Once you've got the deliciously shirtless Adam Cartwright in your mind you just can't go back... (okay... *I* couldn't.)

Stubborn man... can't ya just hog tie him?

Mmmmm...Adam in ropes.

*Shirtless* Adam in ropes... *sigh*

Oops! Sorry. I got just a little carried away there.

lol... what fun! You've got his voice down perfectly!
6/30/2012 c1 12Irene14
Genius! Pure genius!

I love this story! So original, creative, and had me laughing out loud all the way through.

And the ending"Benny-Boy". If I'm having a down day, I know just what to read ; p
3/13/2012 c1 4assassinballerina
OHMUHGOSH I LOVED THIS! You made me laugh out loud! XD

I loved the "I've grown accustomed to literary purgatory" line! That sounded so Adam-esque! Gosh...I wish I had interactions like that in my head...I'd daydream for the rest of my life! :P

*happy sigh* Going on my favorites for sure :) Thank you so much for this!
2/18/2012 c1 2Rehlein
You wrote Adam really well and you have a really nice and funny style. I was reading this at work during my lunch break and it was so hard not to laugh out loud. I sat there sniggering to myself and my colleagues gave me funny looks. Thanks for brightning up my day.
1/29/2012 c1 cma1
Excellent!
1/28/2012 c1 21FanofGibbs68
Funny! Loved Adam's modesty!
1/27/2012 c1 their baby sister
This was great! Too funny...I loved it!
1/27/2012 c1 Tauna Petit-Strawn
ROFL I don't blame Adam for walking off and...RUN BEN! LOL

And what do you mean I'll see why you haven't written anything new in the past few years? I don't see why you haven't! I'd say pick up your pen and write again!