for Waiting For You

5/11/2013 c5 AliceKat
yay! -
5/11/2013 c4 AliceKat
he's only there when you don't expect it... :)
5/11/2013 c3 AliceKat
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! -jumping up and down-
5/11/2013 c2 AliceKat
yay!
5/11/2013 c1 AliceKat
i'm trying to remember... did I read this already? am I rereading it? oh well .-.
4/15/2013 c5 12AmuxIkutolover
You have GOT to be kidding me. How does this story only have nine reviews. It's completely and totally ridiculous and people have no idea what they are missing. This story is amazing and deserves way more than a measly five reviews. I love this last chapter with him returning and how she saw her grandma! Haha! I realized on mistake while quickly re-reading this. You have a problem with your vs. you're. Your is a possessive like your cat, or your face, and you're is like you're bleeding, or you're crying. It represents you are. I am sure that you probably know this by now, but I am too lazy to check. I love this story and thank you for taking your time to write it! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
4/15/2013 c1 AmuxIkutolover
Yes! I am so glad that I randomly wrote this down the last time that I read it! I was looking through my planner, and found the name! I'm so glad that I did! I love this fanfiction and plan on re-reading it now and again later someday! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
7/21/2012 c5 6SilverThornz
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!this is so cute and so like them. you really nailed the characters in this particular scene! great story and amazing finish!
2/5/2012 c4 18DisneyDevotee
rotfl super funny chapter! i love the part where she's eating breakfast :P you're so good at this! i am forever writing fanfics, but they never really turn out funny like i want them to. random, yes, but not exactly funny :P anyways please update soon!
2/5/2012 c4 5d3uces
AAAAAHHH! So cuteeee :)

Loved this chappy :) it was just adorable!
2/2/2012 c3 d3uces
Nooooo! Only one chapter? Keep it going! This story is amazing!
2/1/2012 c3 18DisneyDevotee
yayyy ikutos back!
1/29/2012 c2 DisneyDevotee
OMG YAY IKUTO'S COMING BACK! THANKS FOR USING MY IDEA! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! CAP KEY IS MY FRIEND!
1/27/2012 c1 A3M3U3T3O
That was awesome! I promise it doesn't suck and I really really want you to write another pretty please?
1/27/2012 c1 DisneyDevotee
aww i think it's really sweet :) you know what? i bet it would be adorable to do a pov where ikuto is staring at his phone, wondering what he should text, hence the reason it took so long for him to do it. idk just a suggestion :) anyways i like it!