for Allies

8/14/2016 c7 13Dramamama5
Wow! I never thought of a crossover with these two...but it was great. I find myself wishing there was a sequel waiting for me...never too late, you know. Well done. I loved the connection with Callen that was made in the end...explore that friendship...another crossover done in LA would be fantastic...just saying
5/18/2016 c7 52scgirl-317
No, you can't stop it there! At least give us a one-shot tag with both teams together!

This was very well done! The characterizations were on point. Chris can be a bulldog when he decides something, and seeing a supposed cop killer would easily have him seeing red. On the flip side, Callen is (or was) such a chameleon that he would do his best to diffuse such a crappy situation. All in all, this was wonderful!
3/6/2016 c7 14I Feel Possessed
That was a really great little story.
3/6/2016 c5 I Feel Possessed
You have a sentence towards the end about taking "stalk" of the situation - think your BETA wasn't paying attention. Should be taking stock.

But excluding that very minor error, this was a chapter full of tension and action. A great read.
3/6/2016 c4 I Feel Possessed
Wow, this is an excellent chapter. I have no idea of M7 but you have Callen's character down perfectly. I'm enjoying the uneasy relationship developing between the two main characters.
9/12/2014 c7 12cflat
I really liked this crossover. It's just too bad that you didn't have Callen's team in here at all and I also would have liked the NCIS people being all pissed that Chris interrupted an important undercover operation.

What would really be interesting if you would do a M7/NCIS/NCISLA/Hawaii 5-0 crossover.
4/18/2013 c7 Cassandra30
Excellent!
4/18/2013 c6 Cassandra30
Terrific! Very good.
4/18/2013 c5 Cassandra30
Really good! Inventive.
4/18/2013 c4 Cassandra30
Really, there are plenty of things that are whispering.
4/18/2013 c3 Cassandra30
With all of Chris' experience with undercover operatives you would think he would start to see the inconsistencies that are occurring.
4/18/2013 c2 Cassandra30
Terrific!
4/18/2013 c1 Cassandra30
Excellent idea for a story.
8/16/2012 c7 Shaz1
I really liked this! And I have never seen Magnificient 7, but am a huge G Callen fan. I think a sequel is called for- possibly with Sam in too?

Shaz