for Journeyman

7/3/2021 c22 jbmth4
Love the premise of the story. I'd say Yondu's arrow from guardian's of the galaxy.
5/14/2021 c22 1pyande
Hello! I really enjoyed reading this fic. It is very well written. I like your characterisations and for the first time, i like the drama. The best thing is that everything is believable - especially the occlumency and its effects on young minds.

I also very much appreciate how there are no unnecessary details and that all the POVs can be distinguished.

I would like to know if this work has been abandoned or if there's any chance it'll be completed/has been completed on another site.

For the time being, I'll follow and favourite this story. Excellent work here! Good luck.
10/24/2020 c22 Arc-Welder
I really like your story.
7/8/2019 c22 1chaoswizard
Keep it coming plz it is good
10/1/2017 c22 nyx-p1e
Fascinating story! I really hope you get the time and inspiration to continue this, I really want to see what's going to happen next! I really enjoyed the way you've written Dumbledore and Harry, the challenges, manipulations and forgiveness between them were incredibly heart-rending and hilarious all at once. Seth and Harry truly seem to have gotten the short end of the stick here - the fact that Seth is so deeply bound to love Harry and desire his love in return, and Harry is so deeply bound to never love anyone/anything. I really hope you give us readers some hope that Harry will eventually figure this out - he's an immortal after all, surely having an unchanging, unbending mind for eternity would be a problem? Anyway, I've loved this fic and you've done a brilliant job os far. Wishing you the best with all your writing!
9/11/2017 c22 tatipi2262
Plz plz Update soon
8/10/2017 c22 anon
are you ever going to update this? enjoyed the story, and should continue with it.
7/2/2017 c18 Guest
The story went shit rather fast :(
7/2/2017 c5 Guest
Avada fucking Shitwards fac for telling that fucking chit.
4/25/2017 c9 Guest
Too much flashback...some story is good especially for background. But it probably shouldn't be the entire chapter
3/17/2017 c22 Guest
Well done on this amazing story. Usually just the implications of slash and soulbonds will cause me to drop the story because the subject is usually very poorly handled but you have put an interesting spin on the whole notion.
3/3/2017 c22 Guest
This author really need to fucking die for writing this shit
1/30/2017 c22 Dao
Love your story!
Personally, I think that your summery fits the story very well.
While reading the summery I noticed that I can't remember you mentioning Harrys status as Master of Death anywhere beside the first chapter. Which I find kind of sad, as the invisible cloak tattoo sounded really cool and it fits him being a modified human/wizard.
Looking forward to the next update!
Dao
1/21/2017 c22 2sad sabrin
Lovely
11/6/2016 c22 Kris
I enjoy reading your story and am glad the flashbacks are over. :)
283 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »