for Chimera Illusions

6/10/2015 c1 1Minilopsided
This story was beautifully done! I love it and it shreds so much light on why Ed doesn't want Al to have a pet. I absolutely love it!
1/31/2015 c1 Unsteady Bunny
This was a very well written piece. To think that Boggarts could turn into series of things instead of just one. I certainly agree with your thought. Most likely Ed's greatest fear would be seeing his own brother blaming him or dying in front of him. Thanks for this slightly gruesome but beautiful story! (The gruesome-ness of the story actually made it very good )
9/8/2014 c1 Guest
Boggarts and brothers
7/2/2013 c1 RogueGrey1999
I have a title suggest 'Fear'
3/11/2013 c1 11Queen Bovine
Luna is the perfect character to use for AUs and crossovers. It's a pity she's overlooked so much. She just knows and sees things that no one else would. I loved her point of view here. It told the story without confusing the events, but also showed her very unique way of dealing with what's around her.

Moving on to the FMA part... Elrics and boggarts just don't mix, do they? The things they've seen, the nightmares they've experienced, and the awful potential for terrible things in their future make for some very traumatizing material. Join this with Ed's extreme levels of guilt and angst, and you've got fear fodder galore. It's a very good thing Al was there to comfort him, even if they should have been in separate years.

I liked this a lot! :D
11/24/2012 c1 2yoloswagmaster
Umm, you might want to know that I read a fic called "Ed's Boggart" by Healer Kira earlier today.

The story was almost EXACTLY like this one, but from a different POV.

I mean, many of the sentences found here were copied on the fic verbatim.

Al did the whole cat thing and the boggart was pretty much exactly the same.

I'm not sure if you gave the author permission to use your story of something, but I just thought I should tell you. . . :/
6/9/2012 c1 3White Space Lion
A title, hmm?

What about "Illusions?"

Don't know how great you think it is, but a suggestion's a suggestion, is it not?

Great story!
4/23/2012 c1 3Dying Heart Alchemist
Luna P.O.V. was perfect for this. Her knowledge of the unknown just fits in. Super great story.
4/2/2012 c1 moninaca
I like Luna and it was interesting to have her point of view of the brothers. Nice one-shot. Also interesting how you made her indirectly tell Prof. Lupin that she had seen death and that it was her number one fear. She probably did it for her security and to not traumatize her fellow peers. Another interesting thing was she knew that Prof. Lupin was a werewolf. I think you could go further with this, but you did a good job. Deserves more reviews.

:D
2/2/2012 c1 3jalapeno bagels
Interesting! Luna's point of view is always intriguing.