for A Very Low Level Perceptual Filter

11/26/2019 c2 21TheWriter946
Wonder if there are other adventures... great story!
9/24/2019 c2 16KillgarraghForever
The Doctor wouldn't get bored in a week. He'd get bored in a day.
12/1/2017 c1 TXBrainBerry
I am not going to lie. I have not even read this yet. I will! I will read every word! I just had to say happy it makes my heart that this even exists. These are my two favorite things on the planet. So 7/5 stars for greatness of topics.
5/15/2016 c2 GoddessAnjanee
Yes, an amusing chapter. I watched She-Ra Princess of Power when I was a young girl. I was amused as a child because people couldn't tell that Adora and She-Ra were the same person.
5/15/2016 c1 GoddessAnjanee
Interesting.
2/18/2014 c1 Reldresal
There are two real Doctor Who/He-Man crossovers. Characters from Doctor Who and the Robot Knights from He-Man appear on Where's WALL-E? And the Doctor, the TARDIS, and He-Man are in Something Terrible by Dean Trippe.
6/17/2013 c2 28Puidwen
I found it quite amuseing
5/10/2013 c1 nyarlarthotep
The Doctor and He-Man are both in You'll be safe here by Dean Trippe.
2/3/2013 c1 gandalf
The poster Where's WALL-E? features characters from Doctor Who, and also the Robot Knights from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. So this crossover exists. She-Ra no, He-Man yes.
3/14/2012 c2 mark3232
The term Temporal Grace was first mentioned in The Hand of Fear in 1976. It was stated by the Doctor to be the state of being existing inside a TARDIS, outside of time. That was until Let's Kill Hitler in 2010, when he said it was a clever lie.
3/3/2012 c2 73Wilona Riva
I have to agree with the Doctor and Martha on both counts.