for Duck Regardless

2/15/2012 c1 30Arlothia
Awesome! Luckily I've never had any fear of the dentist and they've all been just plain awesome! I give tremendous props to that dentist and nurse! Poor, poor people... I hate Codine! It does the job nicely...but I get so stinking drowsy! UGH!

I loved the part where Ethan and Brandt were "talking" with looks: "Will glared./Ethan raised his eyebrows./Will frowned, somewhat drowsily./Ethan cocked his head and smirked." Abosolutely loved that!

Keep it up!

Arlothia
1/29/2012 c1 8HellzCrusader
Fantastic job!
1/29/2012 c1 61Hidden Relevance
Awwww poor baby! *snuggles him* Gahhhhhhh totally understand how he would feel. It's one of the rare times when he's completely at the mercy of someone else who he doesn't know.. it would totally make sense that he'd freak out here!
1/28/2012 c1 masondixon
I always had a fear of dentists. About 10 years ago I had my front tooth broken off in an accident at work. I was more worried about the dentist then I was the way I looked. But she bonded it on with no pain and I was fine. So fine I thought I would be able to go for a checkup and cleaning with no problem. Not a chance in hell! I had a panic attack in the waiting room and left. Fortunately we found a doctor who uses sedation and that is the only way I can go to a dentist for anything.

I think Brandt needed that here...but then there would be no story, right?

Thank You for this one.
1/28/2012 c1 EagleGirl6
I finally saw the movie yesterday - just so I can fully enjoy your stories :) I loved this, so funny! Poor Brandt!
1/28/2012 c1 5tellygirl
I also get nervous when I go to the dentist but not to that extent! For a while I thought this story might have been connected to The Enemy Within and Brandt's fear was because of the needle more than the actual treatment. The poor boy really needs to find a safer job!
1/28/2012 c1 84Alex Kade
Lol! Full of win! I liked the running off to Mexico and his codine-high the bestest. :) Poor, sweet Brandt, afraid of the dentist. I just wanted to huggles him when he was all cornered animal! ...I just want to huggles him, in general, actually, but this increased the desire that much more, lol. Great little story! Can't wait to see what else ya got swimming around in that Brandt-whumping head of yours!
1/28/2012 c1 Red Tigress
Wow, dentist, didn't see that coming. Good job! That's...quite a fear. I also enjoyed the small talk in the waiting room.
1/28/2012 c1 foxy
Perfect! Absolutely perfect. :-)

The ultimate tough guys at the dentist, and never once did it feel cheesy or out of character. I love how you showed their human sides, as well as getting all the good laughs in. And Ethan - those moments were he helped calm Brandt down - awesome.

Please write more, I luuve it.
24 « Prev Page 1 2