for Stolen Twin

6/3/2019 c1 16Child of Dreams
Mrs. Weasley is the Deputy Headmistress?
What happened to Professor McGonagall?
2/16/2014 c4 StarKid Ehytil
Great Story continue please
10/2/2012 c4 4itisfinished12062015
Honestly I think Jimmy is a Ravenclaw and Cindy is a Slytherin. If you consider all the time she takes trying to be the best. She has a lot of ambition. Jimmy would have to be a Ravenclaw. Also putting them both in Griffindor would be kinda cliche. I'm excited about the next generation Potters and Wesley instead of setting in the "Golden Trio" time. Are you going to put Albus in Slytherin ? Now that would be interesting. This story has tons of potenial so please update soon.
4/22/2012 c4 10inusgirllovesmonkeys
I think when it comes to love potions (yeah that's a long time from now but i don't care) Jimmy should smell Jasmine, since that's what he said Cindy's hair smelled like.

I'm not being biased(you know since I'm your sister and all) when I say this, but this is turning out pretty well.
4/7/2012 c4 227hmweasley
I enjoyed getting to see Albus and Rose. I could see all four of them being sorted into Gryffindor because then they could all be in the same house, but I could also see Rose, Jimmy, and Cindy being in Ravenclaw. It'll be interesting to see which house(s) they do get sorted into.
3/31/2012 c3 TheStaryNight
Please continue

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
2/4/2012 c3 hmweasley
I loved seeing Jimmy and Cindy's reactions to Diagon Alley, Quidditch, getting their wands, and everything else. I can't wait for the next chapter.
1/29/2012 c2 hmweasley
I really enjoyed this chapter. It's interesting to see Jimmy and Cindy learning things about the wizarding world.

As for the question, I think I'd be a Ravenclaw. That's what I was sorted into on Pottermore too. I just love reading and learning new things. I'm not a huge fan of school though. I just like learning what I'm interested in and on my own.
1/28/2012 c1 10inusgirllovesmonkeys
You really need a beta my dear sister.

I mean, "Oblivio?" Really? (for the record its Obliviate) There were also a few misspellings.

But all in all its a good 1st chapter.

1/28/2012 c1 227hmweasley
This is a really interesting idea. I've never seen a Harry Potter and Jimmy Neutron crossover, and it will be interesting to see what happens. I kind of see Jimmy as a Ravenclaw and Cindy as a Slytherin. I could see them being in other houses too though. I kind of suspect Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione's kids will be at Hogwarts... That should be interesting.