FanFiction.Net
for Welcome to Hogwarts

8/31/2014 c21 maria.quimeso
I just love it, so I'll wait all my life if it's neccessary c:
1/29/2014 c21 MsMTNest
Was glad to see this story come to the top with a new chapter; not really a new chapter but promise of more of the story. I am still interested and believe there are others who will be also. Looking forward to the results of your new inspiration!
5/21/2013 c20 2xElleAndromedax
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! ! ! !
MORE CAMERONxMARISSA! 3
THEY'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! ! !
10/19/2012 c20 annonymus
Ha Ha! Sugar killed me! why did you quit?did you quit? ireally want a damsay kiss :)) Please don't quit
10/12/2012 c1 Guest
Are you going to continue this? Cause I'd love to read more... :( Pleaaase continue!
9/30/2012 c2 Guest
Had a misclick and didn't finish.
Basically while I enjoy the general idea of your story, I can't quite immerse myself in it enough because of the inconsistencies and such. Anyways just trying to throw out some helpful advice.
9/30/2012 c2 a few pointers
Hey I love the premise of your story but the execution is a little shaky. You've got a lot of inconsistencies that don't fit in the Harry Potter universe for certain. You talk about Quinn and Rachel and Santana like they are in the same house. There's a set of prefects in every house and I believe a head boy and girl as well. And the house common rooms and bed rooms are separate from one another.
Also I'm unsure if you've ever heard the phraise show don't tell before but you do a lot of telling and not enough showing. Instead of saying simply that she was sad, show us what she feels through her actions or thoughts. Even a cliche like staring out a rainy window would be better than
9/11/2012 c20 Guest
could you please write more. I started reading your story yesturday and I already finish it. I am always pissed off at damsay stories because they always seem to end before they realy got together or after a bad break up. I realy need a damsay hapy ending. by the way this plot its just amazing
9/10/2012 c20 db53979825
Great story please keep writing and I'll be really happy if you make more camrissa:)
8/19/2012 c20 73KTEW
THIS IS LOVELY.

And I thank you very much for the dedication.

And I love you.

And I will personally pay you to add some Matsay bromance. Yes? Pls?
8/19/2012 c20 2dancer1616
I love this! It's weirdly amazing, haha! Please update soon!
8/17/2012 c20 11Mary in the Stars
Hooray, an update! I was missing this.

"Macy wanted something everyone could understand so she went with religion." Oh dear! But thank you for the mental image of Cameron dressed as an angel. And oooohhh, Sugar, with the Marilyn Monroe thing. I don't know what's crazier: Sugar saying that or Damian believing it.

Oh, Hannah and Blake! Very interesting. I mean, I wasn't the greatest fan of the guy, but I think them together would be very cute. And thanks for that brief moment of Damsay!

Ahahaha I love Blaine's POV! But true, dude, going as Peter Pan probably isn't helping you any. Oh, Puck. He never changes. But I hope you include Aylin some more! I mean, you have more than enough characters so maybe that's not a good idea, but I just think she's hilarious.

I had to back a chapter and remember who was in the broom closet, and then I was like, "ZOMG SEBASTIAN IS EVIL!"

If only Cameron and Marissa could each get up the courage to talk to each other, this would be such a happy night for them. But geez! Omg, SPEAK. They're so cute together, even when they're not.

"'I think I got a girlfriend,' Cameron said." THIS IS NOT OKAY.

Ahhh my St. Fabray heart! This was a great section. Love it!
8/17/2012 c20 Guest
Thanks for an update! I really enjoy this story, although I wish you had been able to write more for Jesse's part. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/17/2012 c20 Guest
hi! i wonder when you'll upload another chapter and if you can add damian/lindsay storyline ... XD
8/16/2012 c20 79Seph Meadowes
I...I...the St. Fabray! The Camrissa! The Damsay! All my fave ships in one chapter! Hoorah! I'd make you a trailer if it wouldn't give me a headache since I'm on a trailer roll. Amazing job!
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »