for May I Cut In?

11/16/2016 c1 Guest
fuuuuuuuuuuck i'm in love woth thisssssssss
6/11/2015 c1 29FaerieTales4ever
Sweet Oz. That was... That was... I have no words. Amazifying. I was going to write a oneshot like this, but how am I supposed to top this? I got inspired by 'Shut Up and Dance' but that was... I can't even... Holy Oz woman! The emotion! The fluff! The Feels!
1/7/2015 c1 J
Amazingly written!
4/23/2014 c1 71heatqueen
Oh my...this was perfect. Beautiful.
Normally I'm all for constructive criticism but I have nothing bad to say about this.
Amazing.
heatqueen
9/23/2013 c1 15wickedshenanigans
Again, wonderful. Just perfect characterisation of Elphaba, you get into her head like no one else I've ever read. Her point of view here was so heartbreaking, I just felt for her so much. And then was as shocked (and secretly pleased) when Galinda joined her. A lovely scene to give the in-depth treatment to.
7/17/2012 c1 7Bubbles-and-blondehair
Aww, I loved it! I love how you described the whole thing! It was amaginifying fic!
2/8/2012 c1 32Kirra White Tigress
This is definitely going on my Favorites list! I loved every moment of it. I especially enjoyed how you tapped into Elphaba so perfectly - rather than just being told how she felt, it was like I could actually FEEL it.

Brilliant job! :D
1/29/2012 c1 15Beautifully Tragic Girl
Bravo! You know how to catch the characters emotions well. It was just amazing and the little Fiyeraba-ish part at the end was cute. *wink*. Great work! Looking forward to your next update and update popular soon, that's really good. :-)

Beautifully Tragic

Smiles

X
1/28/2012 c1 2Throppsicle
I lovelovelove Elphie here. Her desperation, her hurt, her determination... And of course I totally read this as Gelphie romance, but you know me.

"And then I saw her. Oz-damnit, she was beautiful. Under the lights of the ballroom, her curls bounced and shone as only gold could. Her dress was simple, soft pink, lit to a glow. Rustling and rippling in little waves out from her slender waist. Her shoes were high-heeled three inches up at least. I almost smirked at that; she was still tiny. Delicate. A fairy. An angel.

An angel sent from hell."

This is PERFECT.

I know that one reviewer already mentioned this on "Popular," but one day you should just take all these oneshots and weave them into a complete retelling of Wicked from Elphie's POV. You write her so amazingly well.
1/28/2012 c1 22HollyBush
Well...I'm becoming a bit of a stalker, aren't I? But it's your own fault, really...you just keep posting these amazing stories, that I then have to read and re-read and review...this one is, again, amazing. I stick to what I said before; I have yet to come across an author that has as firm a grasp on Elphaba's character as you do...stunning. And if you ever get bored, I've been wondering what you would make of, well all the scenes in the musical really, but in particular the classroom scene where the Lion cub is introduced (and yes, of course the famous lion cub scene itself) because I know there is a ton of LC fics but not that many really go into the classroom scene, I think and a lot of them are from Fiyero's POV. I love all those fics, I do...but I would definitely postpone any essay writing for whatever you come up with. This is the lenghtiest review I have ever left. Sincerely hope you don't think I'm a creepy stalker..I'm merely a fan :)

Thanks for yet another marvelous read!
1/28/2012 c1 160ComingAndGoingByBubble
Aw this was one of my favorite moments in Wicked that I think always goes a bit unnoticed. Wonderful work, and I loved it SO much!

Bubble
1/28/2012 c1 65deeplyshallow
Nice to see another Wicked fic from you :) I think I've told you far too many times before I love your work - but I'll say it again because this is beautiful.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service