for Love in the Time of Pneumonia

2/15/2014 c1 karonkgb
"The risks are wildly exaggerated. Do Doctor Roberts and Nurse Eve offer a health care plan?

Sam's increasing panic and Dean's total trust are so good this should be part of an episode.
6/1/2013 c1 19Sahkess
Aw, Dean...oh my feels. I love how you have Sam keep some kind of contact with him, even with little things, just to be comforting. The cast bits are funny, a nice way to keep the boys still brothers even in the season seven angst. I wish they had done more with Doctor Robert (is it weird to want the dingy doctor's office over an Asian restaurant back in the picture? Oh well) but I liked your take on him. And the ending's perfect, definitely, with Sam figuring out he's not quite 'better' and doing what he can to help. Nicely done!
1/10/2013 c1 katie
Love! This totally made my night :)
11/10/2012 c1 SamWinchesterfangirl
Yea I'm sorry but despite the risks, hospital not " " no no and hell no. I couldn't make myself do it, I'm a mostly capable nurse ( not a medically certified one granted but still I know things) and if I didn't know I'd call my friend who is medically certified he knows a lot, smart guy, but there is no way in Hell I'd be able to sit idly by while they were doing that to my brother( only child but still)
2/23/2012 c1 21GaelicAngel
Yep, now why in hell would I want to see a short haired Sam, it just would not be Sam but the line 'GI Janed himself' was hilarious and this entire story was just awesome. Atleast they are having a better s7 in this then they are on the show and I loved how protective Sam was the entire time because seriously that doc still seems a bit sketchy to me.

Loved it and it was a great story and awesomely written!

-Lin
2/22/2012 c1 Hundley
I know Dean's sick, but this was a feel good story. (I wouldn't mind seeing Dr. Roberts and Eva again. I liked them.)
2/4/2012 c1 31Nana56
Man, that crazy "doctor's" set up scared the crap out of me in that episode. :( I understand why they had to go back to him, but only as a last resort! *shudder*

Been sitting here trying to imagine Sam with no hair. LMAO

Nicely done. :)
1/30/2012 c1 8Blissful Melomaniac
Only one thing I gotta say: HAHA! GI Janed? lol. Classic, man. Classic. Sam - BALD! EEK! I can hardly imagine that! lol. And 'a bone dectecthhhehhhhhhgktchshooh'? I bet you thought long and hard on that. Therefore, I give you an A+ for funniness. :D

AWW! A Drawing of the imapala on his cast? Very cute.

Ending was the bomb, too. I ♥ the imapala just about as much as they do. Great job!
1/30/2012 c1 sylia91
This totally made me blubber. Poor sick Dean, desperate worried Sam cutting his hair to take care of Dean and the whole interaction with the quack doctor and goth nurse was alarming and funny at the same time. Then the reunion with Dean's one true love, warm fuzzies to finish all the hurt and comfort. AWESOME!
1/30/2012 c1 ccase13
Even though the boys are having a slightly better season7 in this fic, you know they are really, really desperate when they go see Dr. Robert. Personally, I'd rather see a DVM.
1/28/2012 c1 pandora jazz
What a fun story to read.

I love how Sam took care of Dean. Sam even cut his hair so Dean could get treatment for his broken arm.

Definitely creepy that the brothers had to resort to seeing Dr. Robert's, though nice that Sam got to see the doctor's work area.

I wasn't sure about the writing on the cast at first, but love how it eventually ended up being a picture of the Impala.

Wonderful ending when Sam took Dean to visit the Impala.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks! for sharing it with us.
1/28/2012 c1 143PADavis
I love and adore you. Seriously. Loveiness and adoration abound. Fic is jammy packed with L and A. I'm almost as delirious as Dean.

Phoebe