for What! My fiance's a Vampire?

4/10 c10 3Ragnar the Rad
Waste of time.

No really this is a complete waste of time, it goes completeley against the summary of this story! Ten chapters and Ichigo and Moka are neither a couple, nor do they accept their feelings and they are far from engaged.

It's complete and utterly a monumental waste of time. The drama is useless, the romance is useless, the entire story so far is completely and utterly useless.
12/27/2020 c4 corjca1
gin i detest that guy along with four eyes azian satans spawn
2/18/2019 c10 Guest
Update ?
1/15/2019 c1 1fluffy-fanfic-lover
is this dead
8/21/2018 c10 25DredgenVayn
Shame this fic is dead. It had potential.
8/20/2018 c3 DredgenVayn
I do like this fic. Shame it's dead.
4/22/2018 c9 1fluffy-fanfic-lover
please update soon damn it or is this dead
2/24/2018 c10 8Fanficlover2017
Please update your story already it's really good but, I hate cliffhangers and half-assed work.
5/20/2017 c10 4BrokenxRebel
Author-SAN, where did you go?! I love this way too much for you to just drop it and leave! D: please come back soon! I miss it!
5/17/2016 c7 Rufael
Cute :). Still... Hope you explained what happened in those 2weeks in the next chapters
5/15/2016 c4 Rufael
Damn. Getting close to the "end". Why did you stop writing? I imagined this would lead into the moment when ichigo fights alucard and then he gets sent to the Fairy Tail universe with Akasha. Would have been nice to see the connection
5/13/2016 c3 Rufael
Cool chapter yet again :)
5/13/2016 c1 Rufael
Cool :D
10/13/2015 c7 JKArcanus
Yukari grabbing her I can see...but the moaning in enjoyment in the hall was WAY over the top
10/13/2015 c6 JKArcanus
I've mostly enjoyed this fic on the whole but this chapter was mostly a regurgitation of last chapter in a different setting. The bits that weren't, I think you honestly took too far with the lengths to which this Moka would go...honestly were it me interested in someone and they tried to make me jealous intentionally (rather just than by happenstance), especially with some of the disgraceful ways she tried here, that jealously would be very short lived as I'd most probably lose interest altogether not wanting to be with someone like that. Between what she wore and how she acted with Gin...even if they get back on the same page after the nights over they should be set back a bit I would think. At least in this scenario Gin has a more realistic reason for getting to the point of outright molestation than in canon. I'm not saying it's right, just should have been expected really, considering.
302 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »