for Mistaken Identity

6/19/2012 c1 37digigirl02
Wouldn't it be ironic if that is really what happened?
4/5/2012 c1 11Turtle1999
Okay...so I liked it and I was drawn in by the title...but why would George and Fred have switched...I mean even though they were twins wouldn't when Fred/George died, people know for a fact which one it was? And why is it so important that they switched? Will you be writing more to this story so it makes more of an importance as to why they switched? I don't know if that makes sense to you or not...but I do like the story and I think it is a really clever idea. I have never read a story with anything like this one. And I think painting his headstone orange was a nice touch. ;) Anyway if you update I would love to read it.

-Turtle1999
3/28/2012 c1 8lucyjoan
Wow, that's actually really amazing! (Not in a mean way)

The idea that George died and everyone just thinks it's Fred seems really obvious, I'm actually surprised that this is the first fic I'm reading like this (although I never thought of it myself... :P)
1/30/2012 c1 Even-the-Fire-is-Crying
...*unable to talk due to rushing of emotions*...

wouldn't george eventually crack, and have to tell the rest of the family?

i mean, imagine you were in his place of mistaken identity, called your (dead) twins name the rest of your life?

and oh the irony at the end...i hope harry gives his kids the marauder's map, and the invisibility cloak.
1/29/2012 c1 366Someone aka Me
I love the idea of this, because it means that this trick goes all the way back – obviously before George (well, Fred) lost an ear. It's a lovely idea, because this is really the first image we see of the Weasley twins; "Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother." That King's Cross encounter is the first we ever see of them, and I like the idea that they'd have always been backwards. Well done.

And 'Mischief Managed' is just the perfect epitaph. And the orange headstone :D

@(*_*)@
1/29/2012 c1 118words-with-dragons
OMG! Biggest secret revealed ever! =)
1/29/2012 c1 32ImagineDreamForever
I loved it, so sweet but sad
1/29/2012 c1 Saphy18
so sad. interesting outlook but i think when j.k.rowling killed off the weasely twin it was really fred; don't you? andyway it is really cute; looking forward to reading more of your writing.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service