FanFiction.Net
for With the Best Intentions

10/22/2012 c2 Guest
Love mama!Sarah and baby!toby and want more of that defenitly. So, where have the goblins been? Do the doctors think she was imagining things fully that were not there?

Why would Sarah seriously tell her parents something like that?
10/19/2012 c2 fallenangeljessena
Oh, my God, I love this so far. It is absolutely perfect although there are a few grammar mistakes, but I could easily overlook them. You did a good job on researching for this story and you did very well on showing what Sarah and Toby are feeling and I love that Jareth appeared in his owl form and Toby was able to kind of guess what he was saying. I can't wait for chapter three and I hope you will have it up soon. I can always be your Beta reader if you are still looking for one.
10/17/2012 c2 1Aldythia Nightmare
I love the story so far! Please please please post more soon!
I might die from waiting :)

Oh, I spotted an error (in this chapter I think, though it might have been the first) you wrote 'big' of eternal stench instead of 'bog' of eternal stench...

Anyway, that's all from me.
See you on the other side,
Dythi
10/15/2012 c2 justahngrypiranh
It's rather disturbing, but accurate descriptions of a mental ward. kind of makes you wonder how Sarah would react to going back to the Labyrinth. would she look around apathetic? hide in a corner yell 'stay back you cant be real' trying desperately to not be sent back to the hospital? and Jeriths reaction to Sarahs condition? I look forward to an update.
10/15/2012 c2 01000000000100010000000
I love it. Please update quickly, and i want some Jareth soon please :D
10/14/2012 c2 princesspeach1984
Wow! this is amazing! im totally hooked cant wait to read ch3. want to know more background of the story. Why sarah was sent away - was it due to her 'parents' lack of understanding? And poor toby not able to show his true feelings.
1/31/2012 c1 29TXJ
a rather disturbing After the Labyrinth take.

well written though.
1/31/2012 c1 Hannah
Please update! Very intriguing!